About the Company:
AMETEK, Inc. is a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electromechanical devices with annual sales of approximately $5 billion.
AMETEK has 17,000 colleagues at more than 150 operating locations, and a global network of sales, service and support locations in 30 countries around the world.
The AMETEK Growth Model combines its four growth strategies of Operational Excellence, Strategic Acquisitions, Global & Market Expansion, and New Product Development, with a disciplined focus on cash generation and capital deployment. By executing the AMETEK Growth Model, the company seeks to generate shareholder value by doubling earnings per share over the course of each business cycle.
AMETEK consists of two operating groups, both with highly-differentiated technology and leading positions in niche markets:
Electronic Instruments - a worldwide leader in the design and manufacture of advanced analytical, test and measurement instrumentation for the energy, aerospace, power, research, medical and industrial markets.
Electromechanical - a differentiated supplier of automation and precision motion control solutions, and highly engineered electrical interconnects, specialty metals and thermal management systems.
- Verification of invoices and receipts on daily basis
- Ensuring that each reported cost have attached receipt
- Problem spotting and solving
- Following related legislation
- Following instructions from supervisors
- Upon the request of the Employer, may occasionally drive a vehicle (car), e.g. in case of a business travel, providing that he is qualified to drive, that is, fulfills all legal requirements
- Upon the direction of his supervisor performs other duties which, taking into consideration organization of the Employer’s activities, internal rules and Employer’s orders, as well as regulations and standards of profession, fall into his work obligations
Required Education & Experience & Skills:
- High school diploma
- With or without experience
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to be successful in an environment of continuous improvements and stretch targets
- Passionate about delivering quality service to clients
- Minimum language skill English (advanced). German/Italian will be considered as an advantage
- Active user of MS Office
AMETEK je vodeći svetski proizvođač elektronskih instrumenata i elektromehaničkih uređaja sa godišnjom prodajom od oko 5 milijardi dolara. AMETEK ima 17.000 kolega na više od 150 operativnih lokacija i globalnu mrežu prodaje, servisa i podrške u 30 zemalja širom sveta. AMETEK se sastoji od dve operativne grupe (Elektronski instrumenti i Elektromehanika), obe sa visoko diferenciranim tehnologijama i vodećim pozicijama na nišnim tržištima. AMETEK d.o.o. uspešno posluje u Srbiji više od 10 godina,…Više o poslodavcu