Are you auto-motivated? Welcome!
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.
Information management in and beyond the vehicle is at the very heart of the Interior division. The product portfolio for different types of vehicles includes: instrument clusters, multifunctional and head-up displays, control units, access control and tire-information systems, radios, infotainment systems, input devices, control panels, climate control units, software, cockpits as well as services and solutions for telematics and Intelligent Transportation Systems. The Interior division employs more than 43,000 people worldwide and has generated sales of €8.3 billion in 2016.
Due to the opening of our new research and development center for the Interior division in Novi Sad, we are looking for a:
Cost Optimization Manager for Vehicle Electronics (m/f)
Novi Sad (IT Industry)
- Finds ways of reducing the life-cycle costs of new/existing products, while ensuring quality, reliability, and the fulfillment of all the customer requirements
- Designs and supports the implementation of measures for profit improvement of product costs and sales revenues for series products (including Change Management)
- Performs autonomous calculation and indication of components, assemblies and products
- Implements and benchmarks Design-to-Cost activities
- Performs calculation of investments and tooling as part of RFI and RFQ flows
- Responsible for the implementation of ABC analysis and value analysis, performs calculation of process times and validation of BOMs
- Supports Sales/Program by performing a cost analysis and process analysis for each project
- Provides support for value management activities in our Novi Sad location
- University degree in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, computer science, mechatronics or an equivalent technical discipline
- Additional business or economics related studies may be a plus
- Relevant previous experience in the production area of electronic parts is mandatory
- Very good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Familiar with Microsoft Office tools (Excel, PowerPoint)
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Application deadline is 14.06.2019. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Find out more about Continental:
Continental Automotive Serbia d.o.o.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic, and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.Više o poslodavcu