We are looking for an experienced and creative UI/UX Designer to join our team! Work from Home!
As an UI-UX Designer, you will be responsible for delivering the best online user experience, which makes your role extremely important for our success and ensuring customer satisfaction and loyalty.
You will be designing ideas using various methods and latest technology. You will be designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs, forms, ctas, and widgets.
- Plan and conduct user research and competitor analysis
- Interpret data and qualitative feedback
- Create user stories, personas, and storyboards
- Plan and implement new designs
- Creating delightful UX/UI
- Clearly articulating design decisions to internal teams- Testing and validating design decisions
- Creating wireframes
- Creating top-notch mockups- Optimize existing user interface designs
- 5 years of experience as an UI-UX Designer or similar role
- UI design portfolio
- Ability to discuss and explain design options
- Detail oriented
- Problem solver and customer-centered
- Knowledge of industry tools: Presentation programs (Keynote, Powerpoint); UX design programs (Sketch, Adobe); Analytics tracking tools (Google Analytics, etc.)
- Experience in designing both web and mobile applications- Experience with making wireframes
- Understanding of UX processes and methodologies- Understanding of mobile platform differences and interaction patterns
- Experience with creating brand identities
- Basic research and problem-solving skills
- Good knowledge of English language, both written and spoken- Teamwork and communication skills
Mold Busters is a proud Canadian mold remediation company. We have taken on the challenge to fight mold, one household at a time! The experts at Mold Busters are committed to making your home a mold-free home and helping to ensure mold and poor air quality don't jeopardize your health and safety or the health and safety of your family members.Više o poslodavcu