Main activities and responsibilities:
- Quantitative and qualitative assessment of the client's financial statements with the preparation of financial and business analysis - analysis of the client's financial position, creditworthiness, business model and structure of the proposed financial arrangement in order to prepare proposals for approval of client financing or in the process of regular client review
- Preparation / compilation of risk assessment within the loan application together with defining the position / vote and accompanying conditions in order to present the case to decision makers
- Onsite visit to loan applicant premises if deemed necessary
- Presentation of proposals to competent decision makers
- Continuous management of credit exposure within the competence and duties
- Cooperation with the Risk management and implementation of credit risk mitigation measures in the context of the early warning system
- Support and coordination of specific projects within the sector
- University degree
- A minimum 5 years of relevant working experience
- Good knowledge of English language
- Advanced user of MS office program, especially Excel.
- Good communication and organization skills
- Ability to effectively interact with different levels of management
- Team player
- Willingness for ongoing learning and self -development
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
All candidates, interested in the position, need to send CV in English.
Expobank a.d. Beograd
- Srbija, Beograd, Dalmatinska 22
- PIB: 100003148
- Matični broj: 07534183