Our department provide ITSM processes (Incident, Request, Problem, Change, Asset & Configuration and etc.) operational management as a service ensuring the service efficiency and profitability.
We are looking for an organized, analytical Cross-process Manager with exceptional communication and leadership skills manage IT processes (such as Incident, Change, Problem and etc.).
The Cross-process Manager will setup, audit, manage IT processes for the Customers
We are looking to find people with following skills:
- General awareness of:
o Main components and services of Windows OS;
o Active Directory;
o Wintel/Unix basics;
o Basic network technologies/protocols;
o Storage and backup operations;
o Basic principals of databases.
- Experience in management services more than 3 years or related field;
- Exceptional time management, interpersonal, and verbal and written communication skills;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Proactive, organized approach to multitasking;
- Ability to remain calm and think clearly under pressure and successfully navigate or diffuse tense situations;
- Solid presentation skills;
- English level Intermediate or higher;
- Knowledge of IT services management methodologies (ITIL, Cobit, ITSM, ISO), and the ITIL Foundation certificate;
- Agile approach.
- Set up and manage processes (incident, request, problem, release and etc);
- Ensure that roles and responsibilities for the processes are defined and processes are designed, implemented, and improved;
- Define criteria for its effectiveness and achieve KPIs;
- Write documentation, reports, and process statistics and analyze them;
- Improve the process for the customer's needs (within the framework of CSIP) and automate routine tasks;
- Conduct introductory sessions for participants in the process;
- Assign tasks to administrators and monitor their performance;
- Work with a team: give feedback, develop, train, motivate;
Strong and skilled Process management Team with culturing of Knowledge Sharing and continues improvement;
Carrier path from the Process Manager to Senior Process Manager, Service Design Architect within the Team. And possibility to build future career path through IT Operations Management and Service Delivery Management.
ICL Services and solutions d.o.o.
ICL Services posluje na međunarodnom tržištu od 2006. godine. Jedna je od najvećih i najstarijih ruskih IT kompanija koja je trenutno u top 100 svetskih kompanija koje u oblasti outsourcing-a i ključni partner Fujitsu kompanije.Danas kompanija “ICL Services” broji više od 1.000 zaposlenih koji uspešno sarađuju sa preko 80 krupnih klijenata iz 30 država sveta (Eurobank, Auchan, Kelly Services, British Petroleum, Australia Airline, Itella, Leroy Merlin), i pružaju…Više o poslodavcu