Paycor is a key player in the HCM software as a service market. We build, sell, and service our own proprietary payroll, time, scheduling, and HR platform. More than 30,000 medium-sized and small businesses trust Paycor to help them manage their most valuable asset—their people.
The Customer Advocate Contractor position is responsible for providing assistance to our ongoing Service group during our Year End season. This associate will work closely with our Service teams to help meet organizational commitments to each customer by ensuring that customer interactions are triaged correctly.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Triage customer interaction, that are documented in a Salesforce.com (SFDC) Support case, from the general Support Triage Incoming queue to the appropriate Team queues based on the applicable product. This includes validating and/or updating the following information on the SFDC Support case:
- Search SFDC to confirm or update the case with the Client ID number
- Enter the appropriate Contact on the case and use Perform
- Determine the priority level and change to Urgent if applicable
- Review the details of the case to determine the appropriate product
- Use the Macro to send the case to the correct Product Queue
- Complete SFDC Support cases
- Access Perform to verify email recipient is an authorized Paycor Contact
- Research the customer’s inquiry by leveraging the customer’s configurations in Perform
- Respond to the customer’s inquiry via email-to- case within SFDC
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school graduate or equivalent required
- Fluent in English
- Intermediate to advanced MS office skills required
- Sharp attention to detail and data entry skills required
- Post high school education or equivalent experience preferred
- Ability to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent time-management, communication, and organization skills
- High level of personal accountability and team engagement
- Ability to interface with multiple departments, multi-task and work independently
- Effective organizational skills proven in a fast-paced, technical-oriented position
Nimble software systems Inc.
- Srbija, Beograd, Starine Novaka 23, Palilula, Beograd
- PIB: 109669818
- Matični broj: 29506841