At Avast, we strive to give everyone the power to explore our shared digital world freely and safely. Our team is working to help shape the digital world to be a freer, fairer and safer place through the application of science, technology and human ingenuity, and we are looking for people who share our passion to contribute to a better online world. Avast promotes a rich diversity of cultures, debates, and out-of-the-box thinking. Today, Avast is a FTSE 100 company that safeguards more than 435 million people worldwide, protecting their digital data, identity, and privacy.
Job Posting Title: Customer Care Specialist with French
Do you have good communication skills? You give great attention to detail and like to investigate? Are you good with words and able to address requests, especially in written form, with a good touch of empathy, reassurance and clarity? You've had previous experience in customer care? Even better!
We are looking for an enthusiastic person who speaks French, but is fluent in English too, to join our team of in-house customer care specialists providing support to our French customers. Our vision of providing good customer care means handling requests in an accurate and friendly way, with real care. We want to bring a human touch in a digital world.
What we need:
- A person with fluent French, written and spoken, B2 level or higher
- An individual with the ability to address a variety of customer's requests that are mostly technical in nature
- Someone to help us build customer loyalty through exceptional customer service
- An individual who is caring, friendly, professional and solution-oriented
- Some knowledge of different Operating Systems (Windows, MacOS, ...) is a plus
- Being a native speaker is an advantage
What you will do:
- Handle support requests from our customers (French/English)
- Use different tools and systems to assist our customers with different requests (technical and billing)
- Generate customer interest by outlining the value in the service & products we offer
- Contribute to a collaborative team atmosphere and mutual goal to drive customer satisfaction
- Participate in team knowledge sharing, contribute to enriching templates and good practices database
- Contribute to discovering best customer care practices to improve the overall customer satisfaction
What we offer:
- An exciting job in a growing and very successful company
- A competitive performance-based salary
- Flexible working hours and home office
- Attractive health insurance plan
- Multisport card (FitPass)
- Quarterly bonus scheme
- The chance to join a major global tech company
- Unlimited Personal Time Off - because each of us needs enough time to relax
Sounds exciting? We look forward to hearing from you.
Avast does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or recruiting agencies in response to job postings. No fee will be paid to third parties who submit unsolicited candidates directly to our hiring managers or HR team, even in a situation when the relevant candidate is employed by Avast.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Srbija, Beograd, Bulevar Mihaila Pupina 6 11070
- PIB: 107671166
- Matični broj: 20848413