We’re looking for an experienced Integration Manager who excels in partnering and influencing in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. This individual is operationally focused with the skill to simultaneously lead cross-functional integration efforts while ensuring all targets meet/exceed their objectives.
- Perform successful integration of all products, delivering on all objectives to achieve integration and business results
- Responsible for all the post-deal project management with the ability to understand all the organizational inter-departmental dependencies to support the growth and evolution of TeleSign solutions
- Responsible for personal Key Performance Indicators
- Partner closely with Sales Directors in their region
- Managing the technical integration of all products post-sales
- Account creation/product enablement of POCs and recently closed-won opportunities
- Kick-off the integration process with the Customer:
- Introduction call with Customers
- Identify key technical stakeholder
- Map timelines and milestones based on launch plans
- Hold Customer to timeline
- Manage all incoming questions related to integration & product setup
- Assist customers with troubleshooting & understanding API requests, responses and error codes
- Create internal JIRA tickets as necessary
- Send internal alerts related to testing and/or launch details tests
- The Integration Manager would be available for existing customers too. Meaning if an existing Customer wanted to test or integrate a new product (not currently contracted):
- The Customer Success Manager would loop in the Integration Manager to drive the integration
- Once launched the Integration Manager would drop off and the Customer Success Manager would be responsible for monitoring & day-to-day management
- Be the point of contact for all Product, features, and Integration questions pre-close; understands what TeleSign can and cannot do
- Hands-over pilot or project scope documentation (product, volume, geographic distribution, test terms, success criteria, expectations, exit plan, use cases, existing & desired customer flow, etc.) to Customer Success Team and enables account for offline batch tests
- Understand key metrics like Time to Integrate and Time to Ramp
- Enables accounts for live POC
- You will have a proven track record of delivering an issue-free integration strategy that realizes all deal goals. To be successful in this role you must be able to quickly establish rapport, credibility, trust, and respect throughout the organization, at all levels, and be viewed as a team player with exceptional communication, analytical, and leadership skills
- The right candidate will be a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced, results-oriented work environment, and is a pro-active, transparent communicator
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with technical product integration (API (REST and SMPP), VPN, SDK, Webhooks)
- Ability to understand API and programming languages codes
- Experience troubleshooting API responses & error codes
- Experience with JIRA, Confluence, Kibana, Grafana, Salesforce
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Excellent knowledge-sharing and presentational skills
We are offering:
- Good compensation - Competitive € salary plus benefits package.
- Development opportunities.
- Challenging but also a friendly working environment.
- And much, much more...
TeleSign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity and engagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today’s unique customer challenges by bridging businesses to the complex world of global telecommunications.
TeleSign is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We believe our differences help us create a better workplace, a better product, and a better community. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, religion, national origin, marital status, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, age, genetic information, disability, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation.
TeleSign is an Affirmative Action Employer and as part of the commitment to AAP, it will seek to ensure affirmative action to provide equality of opportunity in all aspects of employment, and that all personnel activities, such as the recruitment selection, training, compensation, benefits, discipline, promotion, transfer, layoff and termination processes remain free of illegal discrimination and harassment based on protected characteristics.
Join our team, send your application in English language electronically.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
All applications will be handled with absolute confidentiality.
TeleSign connects and protects online experiences with sophisticated customer identity andengagement solutions. Through APIs that deliver user verification, data insights, and communications we solve today’s unique customer challenges. Our product portfolio uniquely combines mobile trust data & analytics with global communications capabilities to help digital enterprises protect, connect and engage with their consumers.Changing the way businesses engage with customers and prevent fraud requires ... Saznajte više
"I`m responsible for online fraud prevention and predictive analytics. And no! I`m not a fortune teller and I don’t do natal charts, but if someone tries to make fraud, it will be only a try!
If ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- OBEZBEĐEN PARKING
- SPORT I REKREACIJA
- TIMSKA DRUŽENJA
- HRANA I PIĆE
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ