Customer Logistics Specialist
Function: Supply Chain Management | Location: Novi Sad
As one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, we develop products and solutions to fulfill people´s dreams of mobility every day. Knowing our innovations help to make the world a better and safer place is what drives us.
The Human Machine Interface (HMI) Business Unit is driving the trend as innovative solutions for an outstanding user experience. Our strategy is to be a worldwide leading supplier for the development and production of display solutions, haptic controls, head up displays, instrument clusters, infotainment systems, cross domain hub and sound solutions.
For our new manufacturing plant located in Novi Sad, we are in search of reliable future employees who will become a significant part of its growth.
- Dispatches customer orders/primary requirements in order to ensure 100% supply to customers, taking to account production resources and processes, as well as safeguard on-time delivery
- Monitors the stock levels and coverage of finished goods, in order to achieve optimum inventory levels regard to the Total Cost approach
- Measures compliance with the delivery quantities and deadlines
- Initiates proactive measures for optimizing delivery reliability in optimum time
- Controls external supply centers, in order to guarantee customer supply with optimum inventory levels and at minimal transport costs
- Works on the design of logistics and transport concepts with the customer in cooperation with logistics process planning, packaging planning and transport handling
- Monitors the delivery dates and dispatches for finished goods in optimum time, in order to ensure timely dispatch reliability to the customer and a corresponding value flow
- Maintains basic and master data in the delivery area in order to guarantee the data quality in all relevant logistic systems
- Operates or supports an active supplier management scheme by passing on information in order to obtain the best performance from supplier
- University degree in Economics or related field
- At least 2 years of experience in logistics, or in related functional area (customer/supplier relation)
- SAP advanced knowledge
- Advanced MS Office
- Quality and customer orientation
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Strong planning and organizing skills
- Fluent in English
WHAT WE OFFER
- A dynamic team in a globally active organization
- Competitive pay and a comprehensive benefit package
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and mobile work (4 days per month)
- Private health Insurance
- Fitpass premium
If you are interested in this job position, you can send us your resume and letter of application in English language via poslovi.infostud.com. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Continental Automotive Serbia d.o.o.
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic, and transport. In 2016, Continental generated sales of €40.5 billion and currently employs more than 227,000 people in 56 countries.Više o poslodavcu