This job requires relocation to Slovakia
Customer Project Technical Leader for GAC Internet Giant
Job description, responsibilities and duties
'For one of the 5 targeted accounts of Global Application Centers for Internet Giant:
-Be the global technical referent and point of contact of the customer solution internally and with customer global team
-Define the optimized technical solution architecture for the customer, together with business support team and the central technical team of the customer
-Lead the detailed design activities of this optimized solution, with target to standardize it for all the regions
-Present & Deploy this standardized solution within the Regional Application Centers once it is validated by customer
-Ensure that the standardized solution is applied properly in every tenders wherever the location of the projects
-Be the technical referent for the Regional Application Centers Technical Leaders (TLs) during Tender & Execution
-Ensure the share of the technical lessons learned & best practices from one project to the other through the different regions
-Lead the continuous engineering and improvement of this optimized solution
-Be connected with Line of Business and stay tuned on the last technical evolutions of equipment & systems or customer requirements
-Support regional TL to ensure full compliance with Schneider-Electric processes (TDP), and with quality instructions, safety requirements and governance principles;
Employee perks, benefits
• Chance to develop your skills within professional environment
• Opportunity to work on interesting international projects
• Providing various type of technical trainings
• Competitive salary
• Notebook, phone
• Package of social benefits:
- Annual bonus
- Life insurance
- Cafeteria system of benefits with budget of 510 EUR/year
- 4 sick days per year
- home office, etc.
Personality requirements and skills
- master's degree in Engineering
- 7 years in leading technical scope of customer projects, or parts of large & international customer projects.
- Technical experience in a specific market segment or in a customer application/process is a plus.
- Ability to lead with agility in a complex & matrix environment.
- Ability to communicate (written, verbal) in concise and synthetic manner on some complex technical issues/topics.
- Ability to convince stakeholders on the needed technical actions
- Ability to learn from others, share her/his knowledge, coach others and collaborate efficiently.
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV in English language. We really appreciate your job application. Our priority is to find the best talents on the market and offer a fair and competitive final salary which reflects candidate's experience and professional qualifications. Please mind we will contact only candidates meeting our job requirements.
Thank you for your understanding.
Schneider Electric Slovakia, spol. s r.o.
- Slovačka, Inostranstvo, Karadzicova 16