DDC MLS is part of the DDC Group, which employs more than 4,500 employees located in 12 locations around the world. DDC Group provides its services in the global market with incomparable structure and consistency of its business.
DDC MLS currently has an opportunity for you!
Customer Service Advisor - French language (f/m)
- Handling incoming calls, email, chat from existing customers, dealing with any enquiries they may have, striving for a first contact resolution.
- Responding to all enquiries in a professional, courteous and friendly manner.
- Build rapport with the customer to provide a best-in-class customer service experience.
- Maintaining customer information and records in line with the DPA and our internal Information Management Security processes. Work towards agreed KPIS and performance behaviours
- Liaising with back-office departments and the client to achieve a positive outcome and experience for every customer. Any other duties in line with business requirements
- Proven customer support/service industry or call centre experience
- Experience in strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and contact centre technology
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Experience in problem-solving, mediation and conflict resolution and complaint resolution techniques
Knowledge and skills:
- Excellent customer care skills.
- Be a professional ambassador of both DDC MLS and our client
- Be clear and friendly on the telephone, actively listening and speaking confidently
- Good teamwork skills and the ability to work within a fast-paced environment unsupervised.
- The ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- A professional attitude when dealing with customers.
- Flexible and adaptable.
- Knowledgeable of the e-commerce industry
- A genuine passion for helping others.
- Ability to work to targets.
- Be comfortable with computers & tech.
- Proven experience/evidence in understanding and interpreting written documents in French (minimum knowledge at B2 level)
Optional: Banja Luka, Sarajevo
If you are interested to join our team, we encourage you to share your background, interests and ambitions with us. All interested in this position can apply by sending CV electronically.
DDC OS d.o.o.
DDC OS was established in 1989 and is part of The DDC Group. The company has grown to service a wide range of customers in a variety of sectors. With operational locations in the UK, Bosnia and the Philippines, DDC OS has a truly global reach. We are servicing clients in a range of languages, thanks to our highly skilled multilingual workforce. We believe our approach is what makes us different; we spend time getting to know your business to create a truly unique proposition that has continuous…Više o poslodavcu