HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Customer Service Front Office Agent
in Adhesive Technologies department
- Deal directly with customers either by telephone or electronically to process orders, forms, applications and requests
- Receipt of orders from customers and other documents relating to sales and take steps to ensure that customers receive goods in time and in desired quantity
- Coordinate and track movement of goods in the warehouse
- Handle customer complaints in SAP, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits
- Proactive communication with other departments, support to supply, finance team and sales
- Participation in interdepartmental projects related to Customer Service
- Basic IT maintenance and troubleshooting related to customer communication (e.g.POD, EDI)
- Provide excellent and satisfied service to internal and external customers
- University degree in Business Administration or other relevant field
- Experience: 2 years professional experience in customer service is highly appreciated
- Proficiency in Slovenian and English (writing/reading/speaking)
- Advanced MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint)
- Work experience in operating systems (SAP – advantage)
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management abilities
- Performance & optimization-oriented work attitude
- Deals effectively with high amount of workload
- The capacity to work well under pressure
Apply online if this sounds like your next challenge. Click on apply and get one step closer to starting your new job at Henkel.
Closing date: 25.01.2020.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.