Harbour Media Group is currently seeking an E-Commerce Call Center Agent & Customer Service Manager to manage all customer related orders, inquiries, returns, claims, and sales. In this position, you will be responsible for helping to create an exceptional brand experience for our customers and interior designer trade accounts. We are interested in hiring individuals with a commitment to customer satisfaction and an ability to make quick and accurate decisions.
• Answering phone calls, emails & chats to learn about and address the customer’s needs, complaints, or other issues with products or services.
• Responding efficiently and accurately to all customers via phone, email or chat, explaining possible solutions, and ensuring that clients feel supported and valued.
• Engaging in active listening with callers, confirming or clarifying information and diffusing angry clients, as needed.
• Following “scripts” when handling different topics.
• Seizing opportunities to up-sell products when they arise and accurately process orders over the phone.
• Building sustainable relationships and engage customers by taking the extra mile.
• Minimizing company’s costs for all customer service claims and questions.
• Utilizing software, databases, scripts, and tools appropriately.
• Building lasting relationships with clients and other call center team members based on trust and reliability.
• Adhering to all company policies and procedures.
• Previous experience in a customer support role.
• Thorough understanding of entire e-commerce processes from conversion to fulfillment to customer service.
• Exceptional customer service, active listening, and verbal and written communication skills, professional phone voice.
• Ability to ask prying questions and diffuse tense situations.
• Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types.
• Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively.
• Understanding of company products, services, and policies.
• Proficiency with computers, especially with CRM software, and strong typing skills.
• Strong time management and decision making skills.
• Adaptability and accountability.
• Knowledge of interior design and the home furnishings industry.
• High level of professionalism.
• Self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit! You’re ready to jump in – no job is too big or too small.
• Fluency in English is required.
HARBOUR MEDIA GROUP
- Srbija, Beograd, Cetinjska 22
- PIB: 111951699
- Matični broj: 21580236