Our company is the operations centre providing sales, customer care, operations management and consultancy services for Hear Now Pty Ltd and Hear Now Inc (www.hearnowforyou.com.au) who operate in Australia and USA markets respectively. As a growing and expanding organization, we are currently looking for self-driven, ambitious individuals who want to be part of an international business operation. We are currently recruiting customer service operators for the Customer Service department.
Hear Now’s vision is to make life better for our customers, business partners and most importantly the individuals in our happy fun loving team who take care of making life better for the first two groups.
We are looking for a: Customer Service Operator
We are currently searching for a Customer Service Operator whose primary task will be to convert incoming calls into prospective customers and process their orders, documents and applications. This must be achieved in a manner that achieves customer development targets while maintaining the highest level of customer service towards end-consumer.
The right candidate should possess exceptional English speaking skills. These skills would likely have been developed through living in a country where they spoke English as their first language. There are also positions available for individuals who are proficient in Italian or Spanish language with an intermediate level of English. Successful applicants will need to demonstrate their ability to fit in with a highly motivated, goal orientated and customer friendly team. Full service and product training will be provided for successful candidates.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Fluent, unconsciously skilled English communication – comprehension, both spoken and written or proficiency in Italian/Spanish, Intermediate English
- Possess a background with Call Centre Customer Service (preferred)
- Excellent and friendly telephone manner that readily promotes engagement with the Caller
- Experience in an office environment and use of telephone and computer are required to perform duties
- Self-driven, energetic personality with an ability to solve problems and use common sense
- Willingness to develop customer service excellence
- Handling incoming calls in a timely and efficient manner which is consistent with stipulated operating procedures
- Providing customers with accurate and clear product and service information and resolve any customer service issues
- Processing orders, forms and applications
- Completing call reports in accordance with customer service satisfaction
- Between 35 to 40 hours per week, anytime within the operating hours of the site
- Excellent and friendly working environment
- Full training and ongoing coaching
- Participation in the Leadership development program
If you are interested in this exciting and unique opportunity please send your CV and cover letter in English electronically.
Hear Now Pty Ltd
- Australija, Chatswood, PO Box 633