Over 150 years ago, Dr. John Ellis developed a petroleum-based lubricant for steam engines, and ever since, Valvoline has worked to repeatedly innovate and bring only the highest quality motor oils, lubricants and cleaners to market. We are building the world’s leading engine and automotive maintenance business and our vow is to bring “Hands On Expertise” for the benefit of our customers every day, moving the business forward with speed and excellence.
In support of the Serbian Valvoline organization (remote position) we are hiring a full time:
Customer Service Representative (remote position)
The Customer Service Representative is the first point of contact in the after sales process for Valvoline Europe customers. In this role, you will process incoming customer orders and requests, from order receipt, through delivery to invoicing. You will deal with customer complaints in an effective and professional matter to ensure and improve the customer satisfaction. The person in this role will be expected to have excellent customer relationship and communication skills and can engage with, and influence both external and internal customers and stakeholders.
This position reports to the Customer Service Supervisor.
Specific responsibilities and activities:
· Order management: customer’s order receipt, order entry, orders processing and follow up through the whole process
· Instruct and liaise with warehouses, production facilities and carriers to prepare and arrange the shipment of goods
· Execute Daily reports for Sales Order Management
· Maintain Customer Master Data integrity
· Respond to customer product inquiries, requests and satisfaction issues
· Utilize research skills to troubleshoot customer issues
· Provide proactive communication to internal and external customers
· Interface and close cooperation with regional business managers
· Support the organization by delivering excellent Customer Service and improve customer satisfaction
In order to be successful in this role you will need to have or be:
· At least two years of experience in a similar role in an international environment
· Experienced in using Microsoft Windows applications and ERP Systems preferably SAP
· Customer and service-oriented attitude
· Pro-active team player with a can do and hands-on mentality
· Detail oriented and have strong problem-solving skills
· Flexible and welcome change/improvements
· Can work in a fast-paced environment with complex business scenarios
· Excellent communication skills – accurate, polite and competent
· Fluent in English (including written and verbal skills). Additional knowledge of different languages will be considered as a benefit.
What kind of team will you be joining?
You will join a small team, consisting of supply chain professionals with already long-term experience within the organization, as well as relative new joiners. Committed to deliver to our stakeholders against the highest quality standards. A team that continuously is looking to improve processes.
Ellis Enterprises East doo Kruševac
Naša tradicija potiče od davne 1866. godine kada je Dr. Džon Elis u nedostatku odgovarajučih lubrikanata za parna vozila izumeo prvi petrolejski lubrikant koji može da podnese veoma visoke temperature i štiti mašinu vozila. Nakon godina korišćenja parnih mašina prešli smo na benzinske motore, a Valvoline 1918 pravi prvo motorno ulje koje eliminiše potrebu za još 18 posebnih lubrikanata. 1954. godine u skladu sa V8 motorom Valvoline razvija…Više o poslodavcu