The Medical Devices segment produces a broad range of innovative products used primarily by health care professionals in the fields of orthopedics, neurovascular, surgery, vision care, infection prevention, cardiovascular disease, sports medicine, and aesthetics. This segment is comprised of our Global Medical Solutions, Global Orthopedics and Global Surgery Groups.
Customer Service Representative
Location: Belgrade, Serbia
Temporary contract till 31st of December 2022
Customer Service Representative is responsible for timely and accurate data input and reporting, as well as performs in compliance with state and company regulations, policies, procedures and standards.
The responsibilities & the impact YOU will have:
- Inputs standard and complex orders received from internal and external customers.
- Responds to different customer queries.
- Investigates and resolves customer problems.
- Handles correspondence relating to a variety of subjects such as requests, claims for lost or damaged goods, incorrect billing and unsatisfactory services rendered, replies to various inquiries.
- Handles and reports complaints.
- Prepares reports on returns.
- Determines which complex issues need to be escalated.
- Provides updates to customers on order status and/or problem resolutions.
- Solicits feedback regarding customer satisfaction. Collects and organizes all customer satisfaction data.
- Liaises with other departments in connection with invoicing procedures and dispatch to customers, delays, supplying service information, both internally and to customers.
We would love to hear from YOU, if you have:
- High School/Secondary Education or Equivalent
- Serbian native speaker with Very good English
- Prior similar experience app. 3-5 years
- Computer literacy
- Good communication skills
- Strong Customer orientation
- People and process orientation
- Team player
This is what awaits YOU at J&J:
- A unique opportunity to become part of the world-wide leader in medical devices area
- A meaningful work giving a sense of accomplishment
- Possibility to participate on different projects and to have an impact
- Interesting financial remuneration
- This job is eligible for sales incentives
- Many employee benefits.
If you are interested in this role or you want to refer a candidate that fulfills the requirements set above, do not hesitate to send us your CV in English electronically.
Employee benefits are regulated by an internal policy that contains full details regarding the entitlement and conditions for the benefits.
For more than 130 years, diversity, equity & inclusion (DEI) have been part of our cultural fabric at Johnson & Johnson and woven into how we do business every day. Our commitment to respect the dignity and diversity of all is embedded in our Credo.
We know that the success of our business depends on having the best talent in a workforce that reflects the diverse markets we serve around the world and an inclusive culture that values different perspectives and life experiences
That is why we in Johnson & Johnson are working to create an inclusive environment where diverse backgrounds, perspectives and experiences are valued and each and every one of our people feels that they belong and can reach their potential. No matter who they are.
Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Johnson & Johnson means “You Belong”!
Johnson & Johnson
- Češka Republika, Inostranstvo, Nadrazni 762/32 Prague, 155 00
- Matični broj: 27437698