Jaka Lounge agency provides complete human resource management support for companies. We put our special focus on high-quality selection processes while we believe that knowledge and competencies bring brilliant results only when they’re combined with adequate motivation.
In order to expand the customer service team of our client, a successful IT company, we are looking for an experienced
Customer Services Team Lead
In this company you will meet people who are both innovative and fun, creating long lasting customer relationships. They think outside the box to provide customer centric solutions allowing them to achieve the results their customers desire. They believe that the customers priorities are imperative to the success of their business and they go above and beyond to dedicate themselves to them.
This role will report directly to the Head of Customer Services and will be at the forefront of preventing and handling customer escalations, understanding the root cause of issues and identifying simple cost-effective solutions to mitigate and reduce the need for customer contact.
Joining this customer services team, you will be responsible for leading a team of the finest customer service advisors in providing a first-class customer experience. This role is an exciting opportunity for the right candidate to make an immediate impact in the operational running of a dynamic team and develop its capability in line with the growth of the customer service offerings and customer SLA and KPI measures.
Your day to day role will be responsible for the following:
- Tracking and managing escalations through to resolution and keeping customers informed throughout.
- Supporting the Head of Customer Services in analysing customer contacts and driving improvements to reduce contacts and improve the time it takes to handle customer queries.
- Resource forecasting across the seasonal trends throughout the year and setting up team rotas in line with customer contact profiling.
- Optimization of our customer journeys in relation to top call drivers – non tech – Marketing, training, use of channels, IVR, Webchat, Website and FAQs.
- Continually assessing the quality of our customer communication and provide timely constructive coaching / mentoring to the customer service team.
- Responsible for driving process improvement to improve first time fixes.
- Continually assess the number of internal touch points required to resolve customer queries and drive necessary improvements.
- Driving proactive and quality customer communication through the various customer journey touchpoints.
- Reviewing SLA and KPI performance and driving proactive service improvements.
- Preventing and managing escalations through Internal stakeholders and external social media channels, Trustpilot / Google reviews.
- Creating standard operating procedures for the key customer journeys and to create a control and command centre – enabling the support team to have easy access to support documentation in one central location.
- Delivering all set targets to contribute to a successful business function in line with the strategic objectives.
- Providing feedback through mentoring and coaching on individual development, skills and training requirements within the team.
- Conducting performance reviews to ensure the team is performing up to standard.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieving and exceeding customer satisfaction.
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers through open and interactive communication.
- Handle customer queries, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the expected time frame and follow up to ensure resolution.
- Experience in operating in a contact centre environment.
- Experience in leading a successful team.
- Excellent negotiation skills and Innovative thinker.
- Excellent spoken & written English.
- Analytical reporting skills would be an advantage.
- Awareness of ITIL principles would be an advantage.
- Have been the custodian between marketing, development, network operations and customer service teams coordinating and driving timely resolution.
- Ability to demonstrate end user and customer empathy.
- Analytical thinker and ability to monitor SLAs / KPIs and adjust operations as needed.
- Has strong analytical skills and previous experience of delivering process improvement and implementing solutions to improve customer experience.
- Has strong communication skills to provide updates to internal and external stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Ability to work under pressure in managing high profile escalations.
- Has a passion to determine root cause and champion fixes across the organisation.
- Takes an unrelenting approach to delivering operational excellence, productivity, effectiveness and efficiency.
- Can deliver to tight timescales.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Highly energised and motivated to drive results.
If you believe this position aligns with your experience, please submit your CV down below. We are looking forward to meeting you!