We’re a team of startup and moving industry vets on a mission to change the relocation industry. Our next-gen tech helps companies book more moves, increase conversions, and deliver exceptional customer service.
Our vision? A moving experience that’s seamless and stress-free (the way it should be.)
We’ve recently raised our Series A round, and are growing exponentially!
We’re based in the SF Bay Area, with offices in Belgrade, Novi Sad, and Banja Luka.
You can learn more about us at shyftmoving.com.
About the position:
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our growing team.
The successful Customer Success Manager will focus on all aspects of customer satisfaction to ensure they go through a legendary experience. One of the main responsibilities would be to further educate the customer on the intricacies of their relocation and to ensure everything is understood and to foster a good relationship. This is a consumer-facing position and deals with employees of Fortune 100 companies mainly.
If you know how to find unique ways to bring value to the conversation with the customer even in hard conversations, you'd be a perfect fit for this position!
You are also someone who makes the customer feel that you are always there to help them when required and with the right information. You are quick to support and/or to respond to any alerts or red flags that may come directly from a customer reaching out for some issue, or any critical or overdue customer support ticket. This ensures that you control the fire when it is small and manageable.
Ultimately, you will liaison within our supplier network and customers a lot of times, so the work is very dynamic!
Location: Serbia, Bosnia
- Manage post-sale customer relationship/journey including:
- Managing customer’s entire move beginning to end
- Coordinating with third party suppliers
- Managing documentation between all parties
- Quality checks
- Assisting with claims processes
- Proactively communicating with the customer
- Long term relationship management with customer
- Collecting payments
- Audit invoices and receipts
- Attention to detail, confidence, and a can-do attitude
- Ability to build relationships both internally and externally
- Inquisitive nature to go deeper and ask why
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong customer engagement skills
- Ability to remain focused and flexible during rapid change
- Self-starter who takes initiative and can work independently and as part of a team
- Strong aptitude for learning and utilizing new technology & software updates
- Familiarity with Salesforce and G-Suite is a plus
- Experience working with remote teams is a plus
- Knowledge of the moving industry is a plus
Shyft Moving d.o.o.
Shyft is a technology and logistics company that is transforming the moving and relocation industry. Based in the SF Bay Area and with offices in Belgrade and Novi Sad - Serbia, Shyft is fundamentally changing the moving industry by bringing powerful software to help companies book more moves, increase conversions and deliver exceptional customer service. Shyft is redefining the relocation experience by developing exceptional user experiences, technology and solutions to relocate transferee’s…Više o poslodavcu