Databox, a fast-growing, profitable Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that helps other companies monitor, report and improve their performance, is seeking to hire a Customer Support Manager. This person will manage a team of customer support reps who provide chat and email support, offer and provide setup assistance to new users and connect users with our sales, account management and technical support teams, when appropriate.
The Customer Support Manager, reporting to our Head of Support, will be responsible for:
- recruiting, hiring, training, managing and mentoring their team
- ensuring the quality of the work of their team and achievement of goals
- creation, rollout and execution of new programs in collaboration with other managers and departments
Databox is a fast-growing company (80 person team growing 50+% YOY) and we see no signs of slowing down. So, this is an amazing opportunity for an experienced manager to accelerate their career growth-- or for an accomplished individual with both SaaS and customer support experience looking to make the jump into management.
Our product competes in the massive and fast-growing, $16 Billion dashboards and business intelligence space. Because of our focus on making it simple to set up (as verified by G2 & Capterra), we’ve adopted a customer-support-led go-to-market approach that allows us to acquire and service customers significantly more cost-effectively than our competitors. With this approach, our Support team is the critical link between our customers and the rest of the company’s functions. So, this opportunity will put you at the center of the company and will provide multiple career growth opportunities.
Experience and requirements:
- You must possess strong management and coaching skills, be able to provide clear and actionable feedback, and properly evaluate and improve your team members’ skill and knowledge so they can succeed.
- You must possess strong communication skills, be able to clearly communicate short-term plans, guide the team through process changes, gather team’s feedback and ideas to incorporate into future plans and effectively manage change.
- Experience working with small businesses and/or marketing agencies, a proven track record of helping them achieve desired results and deep understanding of their challenges, performance management and business growth objectives.
- Experience working with Support, CRM and Sales software (i.e. Zendesk, HelpScout, Intercom, HubSpot, Salesforce, etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal English skills are required.
- Experience in data analytics with platforms such as Google Analytics, Facebook Ads, HubSpot, Shopify, and Google Sheets is a plus.
Specifically, your responsibilities will include:
- Managing individuals performance by monitoring productivity and results relative to target and regularly reviewing their work
- Analyzing team performance using data to identify opportunities for improvement and necessary changes to achieve team’s objectives
- Drafting detailed project plans with clear priorities and steps needed to execute them.
- Develop processes, systems, and training that enables your team to do their best work
- Conduct productive 1:1 meetings as well as regularly provide feedback and coaching
- Becoming an expert at the Databox software (including our integrations) and our current marketing, sales and support processes.
- Working with our customer support team manager to train and transition current customer support team members into new roles on your team.
- Recruit, hire, train, coach and develop a world-class global team.
You must be comfortable working independently from a remote location, can accept and apply coaching and be accountable for agreed-upon outcomes, and thrive in a fast paced, dynamic, and collaborative environment.
This role offers extensive and ongoing training and career growth opportunities with competitive compensation.
We are looking for the best possible in the world, regardless of location. So, this position is an opportunity to work in a high-growth company with a flexible schedule and location. Our team is distributed globally across several continents with concentrations of team members in Ptuj and Ljubljana, Slovenia, Boston, MA, USA and Belgrade, Serbia. We do offer access to a co-working space in Ptuj, Slovenia, with a well-stocked kitchen full of cold drinks, fresh fruit, and snacks.
- Sjedinjene Američke Države, Boston, 6 Liberty Square