Who we are?
Invenda is an automated retail technology company headquartered in Lucerne, Switzerland with offices in Novi Sad (Serbia), Stockholm (Sweden), and Hong Kong (HK) currently actively operating in 12 countries. Invenda’s customers are innovative fast-moving consumer goods companies, retailers, and vending operators. We are proud of our disruptive products, the teams’ deep expertise, our colleague’s passion, and our willingness to embrace a challenge.
What we do?
Invenda is building a brain for vending machines that enables centralized device management, real-time inventory, product bundling, digital signage, AI, and demographics.
Our product is an IoT solution incorporating a variety of innovative technologies starting with the vending machine itself where we manage hardware, signage/direct marketing, age, gender, and emotion detection, synchronization services, and business intelligence. From the machine, we transfer the immensely valuable data to our big data cloud solution supported by our NoSQL database, where we provide machine learning, REST APIs, and much more.
You will be responsible for Customer Success and being the bridge between the technical team and the customers with the mandate to make our new and existing customers successful during onboarding and roll-out. This includes supporting Invenda’s Sales Team with technical questions and onboarding new clients, creating a great product impression with new clients, following up and guiding clients through Invenda’s multi-step onboarding process so that they feel comfortable managing all aspects by themselves, as well as maintaining and updating the onboarding structure with relevant information. You will also capture client requirements and communicate these with Invenda’s Product Owner, and revert back with timelines and manage client and team expectations. You will work closely with our COO, Sales Team, and Product Owner to develop customer relationships and a deep technical understanding of our product offering, including preparing and leading meetings, demonstrating our products and solutions, capturing change requirements, project management, and planning. Furthermore, you will help shape our product roadmap, onboarding agenda and development of our organization while playing a central role in ensuring the success of Invenda and our customers.
This role requires you to be proactive, confident, and excited to share your enthusiasm for disruptive and innovative technology.
- You are a tech enthusiast with 4+ years of professional experience and a proven track record of managing client relationships or project management for customers
- You thoroughly enjoy working closely with clients, understanding their needs, and solving their problems
- You are a fast learner excited to learn about Invenda’s automated retail product offering
- You bring experience from the technology, retail, or FMCG sectors, ideally with a familiarity selling disruptive products
- Your colleagues describe you as a strong, personable, enthusiastic and confident communicator
- You like to get to know new people and new businesses
- You love teaching others about technology and the possibilities it brings
- You enjoy working closely with geographically and culturally diverse colleagues
- You speak, read, and write English fluently and one additional European language (ideally German, French, or Spanish. Serbo-Croatian is also a plus)
What we offer:
- A fast-growing company with a focus on quality and disruptive products
- An international team that is motivated, willing to try-fail-and-learn while helping each other succeed and develop
- Responsibility to manage your work, priorities, and customers
- Chance to shape the future of our company
- Opportunity to travel to our global sites, customers, and partners
- Flexibility to work remotely or in one of our European offices
- Competitive performance-based salary package
Invenda Solutions d.o.o
Invenda is an automated retail technology company, headquartered in Lucerne, Switzerland with offices in Novi Sad (Serbia), Stockholm (Sweden), and Hong Kong (HK) currently actively operating in 12 countries. Invenda’s customers are innovative fast-moving consumer goods companies, retailers, and vending operators. We are proud of our disruptive products, the teams’ deep expertise, our colleague’s passion, and our willingness to embrace a challenge. We have built a brain for the vending machine!…Više o poslodavcu