Customer Support Agent
Who are we?
Hyperoptic is the UK's hyperfast broadband network. Founded in 2011 to shake up the UK broadband market, we're leading the way in full fibre technology. With hyperfast speeds 18x faster than the UK average, and rated excellent on Trustpilot, we're changing the way people are experiencing broadband.
Ranked in The Sunday Times ‘Tech Track' 100 fastest growing technology companies for the third year running, winners of ‘Best Superfast Broadband' provider for six years in a row at the ISPA Awards, as well as ‘Best Customer Service' and ‘Best Business ISP' in 2019.
We have big plans. Are you up for being part of something special and ready to join our team?
What will you be doing?
- Providing quick and outstanding customer support through all channels
- Offer first line assistance to customers with technical, billing and account related queries
- Work effectively with team leads and senior agents to identify timely resolutions to customer issues
- Providing sustainable long-term customer focused solutions to customer issues
- Maintaining clear, accurate customer records, update database records upon request
What are we looking for?
- Excellent oral and written English skills
- Communication Skills (able to maintain a professional and effective communication with customers)
- Problem solving mindset (Logical thinking)
- Multitasking, flexibility and patience
- Positive ''can-do'' attitude
- Working well under stress
- Team player
We're committed to providing equal opportunities to all applicants and employees – in fact this is at the heart of our company culture and values. We welcome applications from candidates with diverse backgrounds.
What happens next?
- You apply
- We carefully review your application over a decent cup of coffee
- We'll get back to you. Even if it's a no (at the moment).
And don't forget to keep an eye on our careers site as we're growing fast.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Deadline for applications: 16.01.2020.