eLogii is the leading cloud-based delivery management software solution for route planning and optimisation.
Our mission is to help our customers optimise their operations and save time and money in the process.
Our SaaS platform supports businesses around the world of all sizes and across various sectors such as Retail & Distribution, E-Commerce, Food Delivery, Logistics, Post & Courier, Field Service, and Healthcare & Pharmacy.
We are trusted by sector-leading Enterprises, such as Caldic and Unimasters (and many more!).
You will be the first point of contact for our customers (and in some cases prospective customers). You’ll need to respond in a friendly and timely way, quickly diagnose the issue they’re experiencing and prioritise. Problem-solving is what you love to do!
As well as making sure our customers receive amazing service you'll help our Product and Tech teams improve our Platform. We’ll look to you as our eLogii platform expert!
You will also spend part of your time manning our website chat-bot helping answer questions on the product and pointing prospective customers in the right direction, to either book a demo or start a trial (of a plan that would best suit their business).
Lastly, you’ll analyse Support tickets. This means spotting trends, reporting back to the wider Technical team and providing solutions, such as improving our Knowledge Base or creating an automated bot, to prevent similar tickets in the future.
Reporting to our Chief Commercial Officer and working closely with our Technical teams this opportunity would suit someone hungry to learn and grow. In time, you’ll help shape our Support function.
You’ll have 1 – 2 years’ experience as Customer or Technical Support Executive or similar role in a B2B SaaS company.
Alternatively, you’re a recent graduate (of a technical subject) with a love for tech, solving complex technical issues and a drive to provide excellent customer service.
Your strengths include problem-solving, communicating clearly and concisely, and analysing data. You’ll also be tech-savvy, operationally minded and great at listening. Bonus points if you’re familiar with tools such as Intercom and Pipedrive.
Above all, you’re looking for a challenge! You seek a culture that is fast-paced, ambitious and purposeful where you can make a big difference. Those who seek a standard 9 to 5, need not apply!
What you will do
- Answering technical support tickets / requests
- Prioritise tickets: you’ll identify the critical issues using a rating scale, categorise them e.g., bug, feature request etc. and manage the backlog of tickets
- Diagnose the issue: use your expert knowledge of our platform (we’ll help you with this!) to prioritise and triage; pass feature requests on the product team; or reproduce the issue and work with our QA team and Developers to fix it
- Respond to customers: Keep customers informed about progress, the solution and plan to prevent it in the future in a friendly, professional and timely way
2. Reporting and process improvements
- Spot trends and report back to the Technical and commercial team on what you’re noticing in the tickets
- Provide insights and recommendations to the Product team on how the platform can be improved and prevent bugs/tickets in the future
- Continually improve the Customer Support function. You have the opportunity to shape our processes, the software we use and create best practice
- Spot opportunities for upsell where relevant. Offer our customers upgrades to help solve their problems
3. Improve customer product knowledge
- Write support articles for our customers on how to use and get the best from the platform
- Continually create and improve the training videos, webinars and articles we provide for customers and our team, internally. You’ll work hard to become a product expert so, pass your knowledge on!
- English fluency (writing, reading and speaking)
- Ability to speak business Spanish would be a bonus
- Technical with a problem-solving mindset: when faced with a problem you’re quick to get to the root cause
- Clear, confident and concise communicator — you deliver technical information to both customers and our internal teams in a straightforward way
- Great data handling and analysis skills — you have the ability to monitor and report back to the business
- A critical and creative mind who enjoys continuous improvement of the product and service
- Ability to prioritise, multi-task and perform effectively under pressure
- Quick to pick up a range of new, technical, ideas and concepts quickly
- Integrity: work in an open, authentic, ethical and fair manner
- Innovation: a natural curiosity, keen to explore ideas and ways of working
- Impact: focus on delivering a positive impact, quickly; being action orientated
- Ownership: self-starter and motivated to manage yourself as well as being resilient and resourceful
Important note: opportunity to work remotely from different cities in Serbia.
- Ujedinjeno Kraljevstvo, Inostranstvo, 26 Underwood Street, 2nd Floor, London