We love geeking out and gaming as much as you do. Join 5CA and help us continue building on the principle of Gamers Helping Gamers: connect with your fellow geeky agents, work comfortably from your own home, and discover what it is like to provide support for some of the most popular games in the world.
What will I do?
As a player support agent, your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Handling customer support (e-mail and live chat – no phone calls) by doing things like
- Help players with account issues (compromised accounts, updates, etc.)
- Resolve issues regarding refunds, purchases not going through, etc.
- Assist players resolve technical problems with the game
- Answer gameplay inquiries and helping sort out gameplay issues
- Check updates & newly released content for the game you’re supporting
- Take assigned training modules to help you improve even further in your job
- Attend your weekly meeting with a team of 10-15 fellow agents and your manager
In short, you will be responsible for helping players of this popular video game resolve their issues and continue enjoying the game that they love.
And don't worry - You will start your first week(s) at 5CA going through training with your fellow new agents, to make sure you are prepared for the challenges ahead. And, of course, you will be paid as if you were already working, during your training.
Working from home
Working from home is an adventure that you will love taking part in. Whether you just don't like sitting in an office 8 hours a day, dislike the commute, or you just want to spend more time at home – Working remotely is the perfect way to work in our current, digital world.
- You speak German and English at a near-native level.
- You are available to work full-time.
- You have in-depth knowledge about gaming and you love anything related to video games.
- You own a PS4, Xbox One, or a modern gaming PC/laptop.
- You are a fast learner, you take initiative and are awesome at troubleshooting.
- Experience in a Customer Service environment or an international business setting is a plus! (But not required)
- You have a dedicated quiet work space, located within your own residence.
- An internet speed minimum of 1 Mb/s download and 0,5 Mb/s upload internationally.
- A minimum of 6 GB RAM memory
- Your computer should run at least a 64-bit version of Windows 8 or newer, or a recently released version of macOS
- An i5 processor (2,8 Ghz or faster), or better/ similar, max. 3 years old.
- A screen with at least 1080p Full HD display. External monitors are acceptable.
- A smartphone usable for two-factor authentication that runs at least:
- Android 4.4 or newer
- Apple iOS 10.0 or newer
- A position at a fast-growing company with ambitious A-level clients.
- A casual, international environment where you’ll work with people from over 40 different nationalities.
- Flexibility; working remotely means being able to work from anywhere in the world.
- No time wasted commuting between home and work.
- Top-notch tools, training, and colleagues.
5CA provides people around the globe with outstanding customer support. We use their preferred channel, in their own language, at the time that is most convenient to them. We love hiring and working with geeks: people who are enthusiastic and engaged with gaming, tech, and digital topics. It is our successful Work From Home program that allows us to attract similarly minded and highly talented people, without being limited by geography. We’re passionate about what we do, deliver a great customer…Više o poslodavcu