Automotive Consulting Team d.o.o. is a young and growing company based in Belgrade, Serbia. We are providing customer support service for e-commerce business client in the US.
Good customer support is the foundation of a successful business, so we are looking for responsible individuals to join our team.
What does a Customer Service Representative do?
A customer service representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide product/services information and resolve any emerging problems that our customer accounts might face with accuracy and efficiency. Customer feedback is priceless, so we need an enthusiastic individual who can listen to customer issues and then offer fast and innovative solution to each problem.
CSR Job Duties:
- Communication with existing customers via email, webchat and occasionally telephone
- Offer first line assistance to customers with technical, billing and account related queries
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint
- Determining the cause of the problem
- Selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem
- Following up to ensure resolution
What we offer:
- Full ongoing training program and support
- Full time job
- Opportunity to work from the office and your home
- Friendly and learning environment
CSR Skills and Qualifications:
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) English, any additional language knowledge, especially Spanish and German, will be considered as an advantage
- Previous Customer Support or call center agent experience is extremely preferential
- Previous experience in automotive business is preferential
- Intermediate computer skills
- Organized with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks
- Motivated, energetic, career minded professionals with a passion for learning and acquiring new skills
- Ability to work by your own initiative but also be a team player
Automotive Consulting Team
- SRBIJA, Beograd, Palmira Toljatija
- PIB: 110014784
- Matični broj: 21285323