MTU Aero Engines develops, manufactures, sells and services commercial and military propulsion systems for airplanes and helicopters, as well as industrial gas turbines. The key to our success is developing the propulsion systems of tomorrow - even more economical, lower in emissions and quieter. With roughly 10,000 employees, we are present around the world, with the headquarter in Munich, Germany.
You, too, can become part of our dedicated team in MTU Maintenance Serbia, a newly founded 100% subsidiary of MTU Aero Engines AG.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
Customer Support Specialist who is the link between MTU's broad international customer base and its internal specialist departments in the commercial parts repair business. It represents the interests of the customers internally to the same extent as it represents the company externally. The highest level of customer satisfaction and the sustained successful execution of customer contracts are the priorities.
- Definition of customer orders and further processing of orders in the MTU systems
- Professional customer service with focus on communication during the order process
- Coordination of the internal company divisions to ensure optimal order processing
- Generation of quotation data and preparation of cost estimates
- Ensuring and expanding customer satisfaction
- Management of customer contracts with the objective of profitable processing
- Support of the sales activities
- Cooperation or management of projects
- Completed studies, e.g. in industrial engineering, aerospace engineering, general mechanical engineering or comparable training
- Several years of experience in the aviation industry desirable
- Eloquent communication skills and diplomacy in dealing with customers
- Very good English language skills
- High level of commitment, flexibility and ability to work under pressure
MTU stands as a well-known company brand holding the Top employer award in Germany for many years. We offer you a possibility to work in an innovative and high-tech aerospace industry on the responsible and challenging tasks and assignments. We are dedicated to build a culture of people-oriented company with a high focus on employee wellbeing. We invest in the professional and personal development of each of our employees, offering comprehensive training programs and tailor-made development programs.
MTU Maintenance Serbia d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Bulevar Milutina Milankovica 11 V
- PIB: 111531672
- Matični broj: 21497495