Provide software application support specializing in a specific Euronet product line by assessing nature of customer problems, and tracking and reporting resolution of problem to customer.
- Perform program coding necessary to produce a defined output by following specification using programming language.
- Accurately set parameters, check system flow, identify and solve problems to configure a system according to specifications.
- Test programs or systems using data or transactions which represent conditions which will occur in actual use and verify the accuracy of results.
- Serve as first level escalation for customer issues.
- Provide support for manager or department by composing correspondence, gathering requested information, and other administrative task.
Requirements (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities):
- Knowledge of RPG, CL, or Java/SQL programming language
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Ability to work and interact within a team environment as well as in a standalone environment
- Strong communication and listening skills
- Ability to plan and prioritize work
- Ability to work independently and serve as customer advocate
- Ability to perform administrative functions
- Fluency in English both verbal and written
Preferred Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of AS/400, iSeries platform and OS/400 operating system
- Knowledge of ITM, Euronet software products
- Knowledge of the banking environment including ATM processes, such as balancing, reporting and error resolution with a comprehension of the daily cycle
- Knowledge of Card Processing, including debit and credit cards and/or electronic financial transactions
- PCI DSS awareness
- ITIL/ISO 20000 certificate
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Business, Accounting or a related academic field or 3 years comparable experience in either a banking environment, a programming environment or technical service oriented environment
- Working in dynamic international environment and participation in interesting projects
- Stable employment with opportunities to develop and advance
- Private health insurance
- Team building and charity events participation
General office/home office environment. May require long hours and weekends with a second shift assignment. Will be required to handle after hour calls, provide support from home or remotely and participate in a beeper rotation.
If you feel you possess the skills listed above and you are interested in the job, please send your Curriculum Vitae in English electronically and visit our website at: www.euronetworldwide.com
Euronet Services d.o.o.
Euronet Worldwide Euronet Worldwide is an industry leader in processing secure electronic financial transactions. The Company offers payment and transaction processing solutions to financial institutions, retailers, service providers and individual consumers. These services include comprehensive ATM, POS and card outsourcing services, card issuing and merchant acquiring services, software solutions, consumer money transfer and bill payment services, and electronic distribution for prepaid mobile…Više o poslodavcu