Key to Metals AG is a Swiss company that owns and develops the largest database of material information, Total Materia. Being the world number one in this market segment, we serve customers such as Siemens, Daimler, Airbus, Amazon and Google, in more than 100 countries worldwide.
In order to strengthen, support and expand our business further, we are looking a skilled and motivated new member for our inside sales and support team: Customer Support and Sales Specialist in Czech Language.
Position located in Belgrade
- The opportunity to work for a global leader in its field
- Competitive salary, with great opportunities for further progress
- Being part of a diversified and multicultural team
- A dynamic and interesting job, with a lot of contact with different clients
- The development of business relationships and supporting existing users from the Czech and Slovak speaking markets
- Conducting pre-sales and sales activities through telephone and e-mail contact in the market
- Organizing and conducting online presentations to clients and leads, with the possibility of occasional direct meetings with customers and prospects
- Planning and managing marketing activities for the market
Candidate should have:
- Excellent knowledge of the Czech language - at a native level
- Experience in a sales or support position would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Computer skills
- Knowledge of Serbian language is not mandatory, but can be useful
For more information about the company, visit www.totalmateria.com.
Key to Metals doo
Key to Metals d.o.o. is a fully owned subsidiary of Key to Metals AG, a Swiss company that owns and develops the largest database of material information, Total Materia. Being the world number one in this market segment, we serve customers such as Siemens, Daimler, Airbus, Amazon and Google, in more than 100 countries worldwide. Our development center in Belgrade serves as the hub of operational activity for our organization including engineering subject experts, an IT team to support the development…Više o poslodavcu