Manpower is a global leader and innovator in the field of human resources. Our Vision is to lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work. We care about people and the role of work in their lives. We respect people as individuals, trusting them, supporting them, enabling them to achieve their aims in work and in life.
We are looking for candidates who will become a part of the professional team of our partner, the multinational conglomerate holding company AT&T, the world's largest telecommunications company. We invite you to be a part of the team that will successfully fill the position of
Customer Technical Care Agent
Location: Brno, Czech Republic
- Answer incoming support-related phone calls (as the first line of contact for the company)
- Provide support for all U-Verse products through customer interaction and the use of the industry-leading diagnostic tools
- Maintain positive customer satisfaction and relationship management
- Handle inquiries from customers related to services, network coverage, features, handsets & device repair & troubleshooting, billing and rate plans service activations and changes
- Fluency in English language (minimum B2 level)
- Knowledge of contact center operations is a benefit
- Developed verbal and communication skills
- Developed computer skills
Our client offers:
- Work contract for indefinite period of time
- Full time working engagement – 40 working hours weekly
- Regular fixed salary with minimum amount of 820 EUR net (up to 1070 EUR net)
- Rellocation package – cca 600 EUR net for moving to the Czech Republic
- Willingness to come attend assessment – first week of August 2020
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regarding to gender, marital status, and national origin, age, creed, religion, race, color, ancestry, and sexual orentation, physical and mental disability. All applicants will be informed and shortlisted and shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview.
ManpowerGroup je multinacionalna kompanija poreklom iz SAD-a, sa sedištem u Milvokiju, država Viskonsin. Preko 70 godina, mi pružamo kompanijama sveobuhvatna rešenja iz oblasti ljudskih resursa.
Sa predstavništvima u preko 80 zemalja širom sveta, ManpowerGroup predstavlja globalnog lidera u oblasti privremenog i stalnog zapošljavanja, obezbeđujući organizacijama svih veličina kontinuirana kadrovska rešenja kako bi poboljšali poslovnu spremnost i konkurentnost. ManpowerGroup u Srbiji je prihvatila ... Saznajte više
"Ja sam Milica Ćirkovic. Volim rad u internacionalnoj kompaniji i okruženju sa jasno definisanim vrednostima i vizijom.
Tim čiji sam deo je predan unapredjenju naše korporativne kulture. U svakodnevnom ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- TEAM BUILDING AKTIVNOSTI
- SISTEMATSKI PREGLEDI
- BESPLATAN CATERING
- DEVELOPMENT PLAN UNUTAR KOMPANIJE
- SISTEM BONUSA
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- RAD OD KUĆE
- DOGAĐAJI I ŽURKE ZA ZAPOSLENE
- OBUKA U ZEMLJI I INOSTRANSTVU
- PRIVATNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE