Turbo Your Career
BMTS Technology is a globally active manufacturer of exhaust turbochargers. We're an established partner to the automotive industry and develop and produce exhaust turbochargers for cars, light commercial vehicles and off-highway applications. Our name stands for highest quality standards, efficiency and longevity and is associated with our constant striving towards improving the efficiency of our products while making them more environmentally friendly at the same time.
As your future employer, we offer you opportunities and individual professional development. At BMTS you work on exciting, challenging and international projects and benefit from a flexible working time model, sufficient freetime for personal development and a pleasant working atmosphere.
We are looking for:
Customs Logistics Specialist
- Control, assurance, monitoring and responsibility of all customs and foreign trade regulations including export control
- Proactive tracking of customs and commercial law developments and ensuring necessary process adaptations
- Preparation of documentation, organization and work instructions
- Responsible for the origin of goods and monitoring Intrastat declarations
- Support in order processing and design of export, import and IG business cases
- Central contact person and information platform (cross-location, cross-disciplinary), link to authorities, offices, logistics service providers
- Completed commercial education
- Knowledge of international tax and contract law desirable
- Several years of professional experience in the field of customs and foreign trade
- Very good MS-Office knowledge
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English (good communication skills)
- Structured and independent working method
- High quality awareness, team and communication skills
Deadline for applications: 10.12.2019.