This role is to handle the tasks related to Customs Declaration for both import and export under the guide of customs rules, make sure the goods get through the customs in time.
- Ensure legally compliant import and export for the plant in Serbia, including customs audits and legislative tracking; Determination of customs approved treatments of goods according to production and business requirements
- Control of all documents before customs clearance process for import and export; Preparing of applications, requests, customs declarations and other submissions in order to fulfill the customs formalities.
- Monitor the preferential calculations and EUR1 certificate issuing to be carried out by the plant and for the EU, EFTA, Turkey, CEFTA. Monitor USA preferential trade regulations and customs compliance legislation.
- Execute FTZ regulations and customs procedures related to FTZ operation.
- Manage and control customs risks, supervise and assist in handling abnormal customs operations, standardize import and export business operations, review and control import and export expenses.
- Keep abreast of changes in national import and export policies, and maintain good communication and cooperation with country customs/ commodity inspection bureau and other government departments.
- Major in Economics, Logistics and international trade, at least 3-year experience in customs relater operations (e.g. import and export customs clearance, origin calculation or customs administration, preferred in automotive industry.
- Proactive, responsible, dedicated to details and out of the box thinking;
- Have knowledge about International Trade, logistics and Customs compliance. Knowledge of international finance and related financial and tax knowledge, knowledge of products and equipment in customs declaration;
- Good understanding of Serbia, USA, EU Customs regulations and procedures, processing trade, eBooks, HTS classification and experience in communication with customs officials.
- Good skill in using OFFICE software and ERP software (SAP, PLEX), FTZ regulation knowledge and operation experience is preferred;
- Good in Cross-culture communication skills, coordination ability and team work spirit
Minth Automotive Europe
MINTH is Auto Parts Company with headquarters located in China. With more than 16 000 employees in 43 production facilities around the world, MINTH is a leading global supplier in design, manufacturing, and sales of body structural parts, trims and decorative parts of passenger vehicles. MINTH supplies to many world-renowned international automakers. Together, MINTH's customers represent 80% of the total global auto market share. MINTH starts to operate in Serbia.Više o poslodavcu