This role is to handle the tasks related to Customs Declaration for import-export and make sure the goods get through the customs in time.
- Ensure legally compliant import and export for the plant in Serbia, including customs audits and legislative tracking;
- Prepare customs declarations and control all documents before the customs clearance process;
- Monitor the preferential calculations and EUR1 certificate;
- Execute FTZ regulations and customs procedures related to FTZ operation;
- Manage and control customs risks, supervise and assist in handling abnormal customs operations, standardize import and export business operations, review and controlling import and export expenses;
- Keep abreast of changes in national import and export policies, and maintain good communication and cooperation with the country customs inspection bureau.
- Major in Economics, Logistics, and international trade;
- At least 2 years of experience in customs operations (import and export customs clearance, origin calculation, or customs administration);
- Knowledge about International Trade, Logistics, Customs compliance, and FTZ regulation;
- Knowledge of international finance and related financial, tax, products, and equipment in customs declaration;
- Good understanding of Serbia, USA, EU Customs regulations and procedures, processing trade, eBooks, HTS classification;
- Experience in communication with customs officials;
- Good in using MS Office and ERP software (SAP, PLEX).
Minth Automotive Europe
MINTH is Auto Parts Company with headquarters located in China. With more than 16 000 employees in 43 production facilities around the world, MINTH is a leading global supplier in design, manufacturing, and sales of body structural parts, trims and decorative parts of passenger vehicles. MINTH supplies to many world-renowned international automakers. Together, MINTH's customers represent 80% of the total global auto market share. MINTH starts to operate in Serbia.Više o poslodavcu