Would you like to work for an international ICT services company?
Do you like to roll up your sleeves and get your hands on large-scale network and system environments?
If the answer is “Yes”, you're the perfect candidate for this role!
As a Cyber Security Engineer, you get involved in the following activities:
- Architect deployments of security services, both cloud & on-prem
- Configures develops and maintain our security tools and processes
- Creation of design documentation for deployment standards
- Contribute to further harden our ICT landscape
- Answering customer technical queries
- Provide support to the operations team for escalated issues
- Perform forensic research on compromised systems to evaluate the impact
- Perform vulnerability scanning & audits
- You have a bachelor or master degree in IT or equivalent through experience
- You have 3+ years of experience working in a security related environment
- You have a passion for Windows Server and cloud technologies
- You take ownership of the projects you are entrusted with and are methodical and meticulous in their execution
- You're a real team player: you contribute and actively seek help from the team when needed
- You take pride in getting things right first time
- You are comfortable in English, both written and spoken (this is a must, you will communicate and read/write documentation in English)
- Our customers aren't 9-to-5, neither are you
- You have a good understanding of networking principles and concepts
- Knowledge of and experience with Linux we consider to be an asset
You feel at home in an environment consisting of one or more of the following technologies:
- Windows & Linux server environments
- Cisco networks
- Cloud services such as Azure, Office 365, SharePoint Online & OneDrive
You feel comfortable using the following tools:
- Nmap, tcpdump
- Snort, Suricata, Zeek
- Squert, Sguil, Wireshark
- SecurityOnion, Ossim
We offer you:
- A challenging, complex IT environment, build on top of cloud computing and other datacenter concepts
- Exposure to lots of technically interesting stuff
- An attractive position in an international and dynamic company
- Competitive employment conditions
- Job satisfaction & plenty of opportunity to learn and grow, both within and outside of your specific area of expertise
ITAF is an IT partner for SME, large enterprises and governmental organizations.
At this moment ITAF is based on two companies; one in Belgium and one in Serbia.
ITAF offers solutions in: ICT support, ICT Infrastructure, Cloud Services, Managed Services and Application Development.
We set-up and maintain complex IT services, support servers and networks on 24/7 basis, keep an eye on the business-critical applications of our customers around the clock and provide many other services which let organizations thrive in today’s fast-moving economy.
How to apply for this function?
Please fill in the online survey.
These questions are not about right or wrong but will give us a good idea of who you are.
It's important to have the right person for the right position!
If you already filled in a questionnaire in the past, please do not hesitate to do this again. We do not keep track of candidates who applied for a previous position.
Itaf ICT Services d.o.o. Beograd
IT partner for SME, large enterprises and governmentWe provide: IT support, IT Infrastructure, Cloud Services, Managed Services and Application Development. We set-up and maintain complex IT systems, support servers and manage networks 24/7, keep an eye on our customer's business critical applications around the clock and provide a broad range of IT services which let SMEs thrive in todays fast moving economy. We offer a wide range of IT support & Cloud services. *Service Desk: remote &…Više o poslodavcu