We are a team of experienced, dedicated professionals who have a diverse and rich banking experience, knowledge and share a common vision.
In the creative atmosphere, you will have the opportunity to develop further your knowledge and competencies. We plan the career of employees in accordance with the business challenges that await us, and in this way, we strive to achieve the best results in developing the potential of our employees.
We are opening new job opportunities!
Cyber Security Specialist (Professional)
If you’re passionate about Cyber Securty and want to be part of a purpose-driven organization, this is an exciting opportunity to provide real value and help us shape the future of our technology driven Bank!
We’re looking for a Cyber Security Professional who’s sharp, detail-oriented, and ten steps ahead of hackers and cyber criminals. As our Cyber Security Professional, you’ll be in charge of ensuring our software, hardware and overall computer systems are secured and protected from cyber-attacks. You’ll need to be up to date on the latest methodologies, be meticulous in your problem solving, and at times, work well under pressure. You’ll also need to develop new systems and methodologies to address vulnerabilities, have exceptional IT capabilities, and be able to guide the company through a cyber-attack, if necessary.
What will you do
- Build security strategies, firewalls and systems unique to the company, encompassing our data, systems, hardware, components and networks
- Troubleshoot problems associated to our security and network, including handling any system breaches
- Testing for vulnerabilities in our system and network and addressing any issues accordingly
- Implement security measures across the company’s IT infrastructure, and ensuring our data and network is effectively protected
- Implement/build-in security systems to software, hardware, and components
- Research best ways to secure company-wide IT infrastructure
- QA software and hardware for security vulnerabilities and risks
- Monitor software for external intrusions, attacks, and hacks
- Identify and report any cyber-attacks and participate in any resulting investigation as needed
- Administrative duties such as system reports, communications with associated departments, and team support as needed
Although primary placed in Belgrade, you would be a part of a NLB Group Information Security team and a member of task-force teams organized on various initiatives within the group
What we are asking
- The ability to work autonomously, or within the larger cyber security Professional team depending on assignment/requirements
- The ability to thrive in high-pressure situations and deliver results that go above and beyond
- Thorough work ethic, attention to detail
- Forensic approach to challenges
- Ability to think like a hacker and anticipate hacker moves
- Skills of perception and QA, ability to identify vulnerabilities and overall issues
- Critical thinking skills, problem solving attitude
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Systems Engineering, IT or related subject
- 2+ years of experience in a cyber security or similar role
- Experience with and knowledge of hardware and software, networks, data centers, systems and other related arenas related to cyber security
- Experience with managing firewalls and security software
- Knowledge of VPNs, Data Loss Prevention, IDS/IPS, Web-Proxy, Security Audits and more
- Knowledge of the latest trends and awareness of current hacking techniques and cybercrime
- Desire to self-educate on the ever-changing landscape of cyber hacking tactics
- Experience with Java, C++, Ruby, Python, Node, Go and/or Power Shell is a plus
- Security certifications are plus - CISSP, SANS, CET, GIAC, CISM, ISO27001...
If you are interested to join our team, please apply through Infostud.
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Za sve što dolazi.
www.nlb.rs info: 011 7 15 15 22