LET’S TALK ABOUT YOU
- The foundation of your success is a university degree in Information Technology, Cybersecurity or a comparable education
- You convince us with professional experience of 5-7 years in Cybersecurity and / or Information Technology and you have experience in automated Vulnerability Scanning and Programming/Scripting/Automation
- You can think outside of traditional boundaries and are focused on innovation preferring to achieve specific goals your way instead of just executing orders
- You understand business needs and can transform them into solutions
- Of course, you are open for new experiences and challenges to support the Cybersecurity ecosystem and its technology interface
- You work collaboratively in global networks, identifying trends and bring innovation in the field. As you act in an international environment, you bring business-fluent English language skills; German skills are a plus
- Within our Cybersecurity Team, you manage the Vulnerability Scanning infrastructure in our production and test environment.
- You use Tenable and other tools to perform Vulnerability Management Scans on a regular basis.
- You perform analysis of scan results and determine criticality ratings for vulnerabilities, impacting all environments. You report and track all open vulnerabilities and key metrics around time to completion.
- As soon as vulnerabilities are shown through penetration tests, news, and other reportings you will map findings to the Siemens Energy environment to determine risk and outcomes.
- You collaborate with key stakeholders on remediation strategies and provide guidance.
- Proactively keeping up with the latest technologies is part of your role contributing your expertise and insight driving systematic innovation and optimization in the Cybersecurity function.
Your opportunities for personal growth
- You will be part in the new challenging project to build a HUB of IT and Cyber Security professionals.
- You will be part in a dynamic and flexible team
LET’S TALK ABOUT US
"Let’s make tomorrow different today" is our genuine commitment at Siemens Energy to all customers and employees on the way to a sustainable future.
In our Business Functions we enable our organization to reach their targets by providing best-in class services and solutions in the areas of IT, HR, Finance, Real Estate, Strategy & Technology and more.
We provide the power to bring heat and light to our cities. We build highly efficient next generation turbines as well as on- and offshore wind turbines all over the world. We help our customers to save millions of tons of CO2 each year. For our projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. Our new and challenging project is building a CYS HUB in which professionals, experts and juniors will work together in a international and collaborative environment. The main goal is guarantee to the company a global and excellence IT and CYS service.
Be Energized. Be you.
Lucky for us, we are not all the same. Through diversity we generate power. We run on inclusion and compassion. Our combined creative energy is fueled by at least 130 nationalities. Siemens Energy celebrates character – no matter what ethnic background, gender, age, religion, identity, or disability. We energize society. All of society.
Siemens Energy d.o.o. Beograd
- Srbija, Beograd, Omladinskih brigada 90v
- PIB: 111656418
- Matični broj: 21517445