KPMG Microsoft Business Solutions is looking for talented D365 FO who will use her/his expertise and experience for the technical realisation of tasks based on functional designs in Microsoft Dynamics 365 Finance & Operations in particular building and testing new and existing functionalities. This is a dynamic and exciting opportunity to join a growing new business area within a market leading firm.
- Work alongside the Solution and Senior / Technical Architects to help create high quality design and sustainable client solutions;
- Implementation of technical solutions for customer requirements in D365FO
- Analyse and resolve issues within the ERP system
- Participate in development, integrations and product support.
- Working in an Agile approach depending on the business requirements
- Working with both on-shore and off/near-shore development teams
- Deliver all development work as per Microsoft Business Solutions (MBS) standards, ensuring that all software applications are implemented successfully per the project plan: on time and on budget;
- Unit test code before releasing it.
- Adhere to best practice and KPMG technical standards during all development
- Keep the team and project Manager updated with progress
- Identify any risks and issues early and raise through the appropriate governance channels
- To carry out additional duties as may occur from time to time as instructed and agreed by the Practice management team.
- Represent MBS in a professional and positive manner at all times.
- Ideally A University graduate with relevant degree within a computing or business discipline.
- Ideally A Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O Core or Technical Certification
- Minimum 3 years’ experience working with Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&O.
- Experience with all stages of Dynamics 365 FO Development
- A good understanding of best practices including code management (i.e. source control), unit testing methodologies and build processes
- Good knowledge on X++
- Experience in using Azure DevOps
- Understand DevOps principles
- Team player, able to foster positive working relationships across the organisation
- Resilience and ability to work in rapidly changing environment
- High sense of ownership and competence to work independently
- Willing to travel abroad when required
Microsoft Business Solutions Overview
KPMG’s Microsoft Business Solutions team is committed to provide IT solutions and managed services to clients, in order to help them accomplish their technology enabled transformation programmes. This is carried out in collaboration with other companies of the group as well as selected business partners. Our work focuses on ERP/CRM Solutions, e-Commerce, Bespoke/Custom Development and Integration services.
Using our business and IT expertise we can help automate and transform organisations with the established business technology solutions in Dynamics 365.
Be the change and make the change. Join our talented and successful team and make the leap into the future.
Enjoy the benefits
For this exciting opportunity we have put together a great package that combines a competitive salary with a bundle of extras, including business travel allowances and medical insurance for you and your family.
Be a part of our success
If you would like to implement industry leading ERP solutions, then look no further. Please send your CV and covering letter electronically.
KPMG Crimsonwing (Malta) Limited
KPMG Microsoft Business Solutions helps organisations achieve business transformations. Our clients include leading trading companies, producers, retailers, and member associations. We are fully versed in Microsoft technology and have an inside track on all their latest developments. Plus, with our worldwide network of 200,000 KPMG professionals in 154 countries, we have in-depth knowledge of cultures and businesses both locally and globally.Više o poslodavcu