work from home
(Please read the whole job post and reply to the questions - copy/paste proposals will not be accepted)
Hey there, do hate travelling to work? Being stuck in traffic in the morning? Would you like to work from home and have a flexible schedule? So that you can take care of the family and spend more time with them?
Well... we're looking for someone who will help us with video editing and graphic design for our digital marketing agency.
This job involves creating and editing images and videos for Facebook and Instagram ads. We will start with 30h per week. And once you've mastered this (And you will - because you will have full training and support from us :-) ) this will easily turn into a full-time position - and even greater pay.
This is a great job for stay-at-home people since we offer great pay and flexible schedule. People who want to work and spend more time with their Family. :-)
Now you're probably wondering who will you work for, right?
Briefly about us: We are a digital marketing agency, helping e-commerce stores get more sales, using paid advertisement. We're a great team, fully supportive and patient. Will tell you more on the interview. Did we tell you already that payment per hour is above average? ;-)
Before, we can start though... I would need you to do the following 8 steps. We know... it may seem a lot to do, but it's worth it. ;-)
Please understand that we're looking for an A-player who will join our super positive and productive team and we need to see who is the best fit for the job since we want this to be a long term position.
So to qualify please complete the following 8 steps:
- Send me a screenshot of an IQ test results from http://www.free-iqtest.net/
- Send us your previous experience with Facebook or Instagram ads
- Send me a picture of where you work every day (office/table/ room / etc...)
- Take the internet speed test at SpeedTest.net from and send me the screenshot of the results
- What are your favourite hobbies? How do you spend your free time?
- Send me your results of this test http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp (screenshot)
- Send me your results of this test https://www.123test.com/disc-personality-test/ (screenshot)
- Explain your experience working as a video editor or graphic designer
As we said... looking at the tasks above it may sound overwhelming at first... but trust us... you won't regret it.
Send us everything in a Google drive folder.
Talk to you on the interview! Have a nice day!
Salary range: 600-1200 euro
Deadline for applications: 19.09.2019.