Join us in our Excellence Center in Belgrade!
Headquartered at Zurich Airport in Switzerland, SR Technics is one of the world’s leading independent providers of technical services for the civil aviation sector. It provides services to about 500 airline customers through an extensive network of international operations and sales offices in Europe, America, Asia and the Middle East.
Part of SR Technics’ vision is to have a global footprint that brings SR Technics closer to our customers wherever they are in the world, with the right services and know-how in the right place.
Data Analyst (Finance)
The position holder is responsible for supporting the SR Technics Engine Services Controlling and Operations teams in all financial- and business analysis aspects. She/he will conduct comprehensive analysis that enables an effective decision process on planning and forecasting of our manpower and infrastructure resources. The position holder will also maintain an efficient operation control reporting, appropriate for the needs of the stakeholders across levels and functions to provide insightful and correct information in a qualitative and timely manner. She/he will support the planning and target setting processes for the Engine Services business unit by creating and providing appropriate analysis.
- Take care of analysis and reporting of utilization of Engine Services operational resources
- Support build up and maintain defined set of KPI in order to support operations and planning performance
- Take care of analysis and reporting of Engine Services operational process KPI
- Provide level fitted and transparent information as basis for decision making
- Ensure close loop of actual KPI developments with forecast and planning cycles
- Support the budgeting & business planning process for the Engine Services units
- Support the streams of a strategic growth project with required analyses and reports
- Drive continuous improvements of analytics tools
- Conduct ad-hoc analysis/assignments
- University degree (Business Administration, Finance or equivalent)
- 3+ year of working experience in SAP FI/CO modules (experience in SAP MM and SD modules, as well as in SAS/BW/Oracle/Hyperion would be considered as an advantage)
- 3+ years in an industrial environment
- 3+ year of work experience in an operational project, maintenance or production environment
- Advanced Excel skills
- Fluency in English (written and oral)
- Knowledge of German would be a plus
- Good reasoning skills
- Analytical personality with good organization skills
- An attractive position in a global and dynamic company in the aircraft maintenance business
- Competitive employment conditions
- Opportunity for professional and personal development
Thank you for your interest.
By submitting your application, you give your consent that all personal data you have submitted here may be processed by us for the purposes of candidate selection process in our company.
Please note that only candidates who meet the listed requirements will be contacted.
SR Technics Services d.o.o.
Ko smo mi?SR Technics pruža usluge održavanja, popravke i remonta aviona, motora i avio komponenata (MRO) i sarađuje sa preko 500 avio kompanija, avio lizing kompanija i proizvođača originalne avionske opreme. Sedište kompanije je u Cirihu, Švajcarska. Više od 80 godina, SR Technics pruža izuzetan kvalitet usluga i efikasna tehnička rešenja, zbog čega smo vodeća globalna kompanija u ovom sektoru avio idustrije. Verujući u moć umrežavanja i sinergije, SR Technics gradi dugoročna partnerstva sa raznovrsnom ... Saznajte više
"Pridružio sam se kompaniji SR Technics Services krajem 2015. godine, od kada i vodim svoj tim koji pruža SAP usluge upravljanja informacionim sistemima i bavi se rešavanjem problema koji mogu nastati ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE