We have partnered with Webelinx – a well-established and further growing gaming company based in Nis and for their Data and Analytics department we are looking for a motivated Data Analyst (Medior or Senior level).
In this position, you are going to be the key partner to our product teams in defining analytical requirements, insights and guidance based on quantitative study, analytically validating product assumptions and roadmap. Based on conducted analyses, you will be providing strategic insights to help stakeholders across multiple game teams to make informed decisions regarding live content performance and features investments.
Further more, your responsibilities will be to:
- Handle the game team’s data assets by defining key game events, architecting data models, and defining data quality governance.
- Build KPI dashboards/reports that signal game health and all content/feature releases, readouts and analysis, empowering feature owners to run performance for the business.
- Identify opportunities for experimentation and recommend appropriate methodology. Generate hypotheses for future product features.
- Design and interpret A/B tests and multivariate experiments.
- Answer business-related questions through exploratory data analyses and ad-hoc reporting that helps drive engagement, retention and monetization.
- Translate ad-hoc requests into reusable data tools that can scale to answer broader questions.
- Collaborate with technical leads, analysts, data scientists and game teams to drive key strategic initiatives for the improvement of the data and analytics infrastructure.
- Partner with Data Engineers to manage data quality and integrity to support high-quality deliverables
Having in mind above, to perform well and develop further through this position, you should have:
- 2+ years of experience in data analytics, preferably in the gaming industry
- Deep knowledge of data visualization principles and and dash-boarding building experience in one of these Tableau, DataStudio, Looker, Power BI, Google Analytics and/or similar
- Experience in experimental design and execution
- Strong experience in writing new & adapting existing SQL queries against complex data sets
- Experience in understanding the strengths and weaknesses of different modeling approaches and can effectively reason about when to apply different combinations and iterate
- Knowlegde about In-depth game analysis, recognizing and monitoring key KPI indicators, understanding analytical tools and consoles and data structures as a whole
- Basic project management knowledge, utilizing software such as Trello or JIRA
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience with data documentation, design, and implementation
- Experience building applications in a cloud environment
- Knowledge of mobile gaming metrics and the mobile gaming industry
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Workforce Human Resource je regionalna HR kompanija koja posluje u zemljama Adriatic regije. Imamo preko 20 godina iskustva u HR industiji gde svakodnevno podržavamo preko 500 klijenata i preko 5.000 saradnika. Naša rešenja kreirana su prema vašim potrebama, bilo da tražite posao ili ste poslodavac, bilo da vam treba 1 ili 1.000 zaposlenih. Pružamo podršku u regrutaciji, u zapošljavanju, oblasti radnog prava i HR konsaltinga, obračunu zarada, outsourcingu procesa regrutacije i onsite menadžmenta.…Više o poslodavcu