We have partnered with Webelinx – well-established and further growing gaming company based in Niš and due to their further development we are searching for motivated Data Engineer (Medior or Senior level).
In this position, you as Data Engineer will be ensuring all game data are available so that data can be further used by data analytics for creating the base for strategic business analyses. With this in mind, you will work on developing and maintaining scalable data pipelines that support many use cases, perform ETL and ELT from many games into the data warehouse, create system architecture, design, and determine and source appropriate data for a given analysis.
To go more into details, Data Engineer responsibilities will be to:
- Take an integral role in designing and implementing a data lake strategy.
- Build and manage a universal semantic layer over the data lake.
- Understand business requirements and translate them into automated data warehouse pipelines using ETL/ELT methodologies.
- Pull, process, and aggregate data collected from various platforms through the APIs.
- Validating data, performing cross reference checking between source data and outputs.
- Design, develop and launch data ingestion and storage systems with high availability and reliability that can scale
- Collaborate with development teams on design, architecture, and expansion of infrastructure than can scale.
- Drive the advancement of data infrastructure by developing and implementing underlying logic and structure for how data is set up, cleaned and stored.
- Ensuring code standards are followed on all code.
- Build scalable data aggregation layer from queues and batches of data for data visualization.
- Collaborate with product, development and analytics teams across the organization to help develop, maintain, and operate our BI systems.
- Implement new requests from Product Analysts and Product Managers to fulfill their data needs.
Desired skills and experiences:
- Minimum 2-3 years working experience with relational and SQL/NoSQL databases and MPP/columnar data warehouse solutions (BigQuery, Redshift, Snowflake etc)
- Experience with ETL, schema design, data modeling, and business intelligence big data architectures
- 5+ years of experience in minimum one of the following languages: Python, Java, NodeJs, C#
- 3+ years experience in data integration using APIs (Rest/SOAP)
- 3+ years of experience in building data pipelines and preferably also in data architecture, data modeling & data governance
- Collaborating on code using Git
- Familiarity with BI visualization tools
- Partially or full working experience with cloud computing services such as GCP, AWS and Azure
- Basic project management knowledge, utilizing software such as Trello or JIRA
- Experience working in an agile environment
- Experience working with large data sets
- Experience of working with Linux/Unix and containerization
- Knowledge of mobile gaming metrics and the mobile gaming industry
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Workforce Human Resource je regionalna HR kompanija koja posluje u zemljama Adriatic regije. Imamo preko 20 godina iskustva u HR industiji gde svakodnevno podržavamo preko 500 klijenata i preko 5.000 saradnika. Naša rešenja kreirana su prema vašim potrebama, bilo da tražite posao ili ste poslodavac, bilo da vam treba 1 ili 1.000 zaposlenih. Pružamo podršku u regrutaciji, u zapošljavanju, oblasti radnog prava i HR konsaltinga, obračunu zarada, outsourcingu procesa regrutacije i onsite menadžmenta.…Više o poslodavcu