At Magna, we create technology that disrupts the industry and solves big problems for consumers, our customers, and the world around us. We’re the only mobility technology company and supplier with complete expertise across the entire vehicle.
We are committed to quality and continuous improvement because our products impact millions of people every day. But we’re more than what we make. We are a group of entrepreneurial-minded people whose collective expertise gives us a competitive advantage. World Class Manufacturing is a journey and it’s our talented people who lead us on this journey.
The Data engineer is a vital member of the Data Analytics Team, responsible for implementing, optimizing, overseeing and monitoring data retrieval, storage and distribution throughout the organization.
The Data Engineer will work closely with internal stakeholders and business analysts to provide support and expertise in data management, BI / Reporting and underlying data delivery architecture. The ideal candidate is an experienced data pipeline builder who enjoys optimizing data systems and building them from the ground up while being able to deal with a fragmented data landscape.
- Build the infrastructure required for extraction, transformation and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources.
- Build analytics solutions that utilize the data pipelines to provide actionable insights for various stakeholders across Magna.
- Design and implement complex business intelligence and analytic solutions based on functional requirements.
- Identify ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality.
- Prepare data for predictive & prescriptive modeling and support the implementation & deployment machine learning use cases.
Knowledge and Education
- Completion of University Degree in the field of computer science or Information Technology.
- 3 to 5 Years of Work-Related Experience.
Skills and Competencies
- Proficiency in ETL concepts and its implementation (Talend, SSIS preferred).
- Strong SQL and programming & scripting skills.
- Experience in developing reporting or dashboard solutions with BI tools (Microsoft stack preferred).
- Experience with Data Architectures on Azure & AWS.
- Background in Data science, Data mining, Computer vision, Machine learning.
- Self-motivated and self-managed with a high degree of analytical skills (quick comprehension, abstract thinking, recognize relationships).
- Ability to be a strong team member and communicate effectively.
- Capability to prioritize and multi-task, and reasonably estimate work effort for tasks.
- Excellent English language skills (written and oral).
- 10-25% Regular Overnight Travel.
For dedicated and motivated employees, we offer an interesting and diversified job within a dynamic global team together with the individual and functional development in a professional environment of a global acting business. Fair treatment and a sense of responsibility towards employees are the principle of the Magna culture. We strive to offer an inspiring and motivating work environment.
Magna Seating d.o.o. Odžaci
Kompanija Magna Seating je otvorena u Odžacima 2012. godine, i od tad proširuje proizvodnju kombinujući duh inicijative i vrhunsku operativnost, sa brigom o pojedincu, društvu i životnoj sredini. Verujemo da je ključ našeg uspeha zapošljavanje motivisanih ljudi, sa različitim talentima, obrazovanjem i iskustvom. Sa pravim ljudima na pravom mestu, očekujemo da ćemo i dalje biti prvi izbor našim kupcima. Ovakav pristup, u kombinaciji sa našim vrednostima, čine našu kompaniju odličnim mestom za rad.Više o poslodavcu