- Evaluate business needs and objectives
- Identify and analyze data sources and analytical requirements
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline architecture
- Assemble large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements
- Identify, design, and implement internal process improvements: automating manual processes, optimizing data delivery, re-designing infrastructure for greater scalability, etc.
- Build the infrastructure required for optimal extraction, transformation, and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources using Cloudera tools as well as open source technologies
- Build analytics tools that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into customer acquisition, operational efficiency and other key business performance metrics
- Colaborate closely with Data scientists and the rest of IT
- Creating and continuous update of appropriate documentation for solutions and IT systems being in charge of
- Participate in development of roadmaps and implementation strategy around Data science initiatives including Recommendation engines, Predictive modeling and Machine learning
- Participate in Agile/Scrum routines
- Support Data Architect implementing Data Governance procedures
- Support Solution Architecture Design for new solutions and for changes of existing solutions
- Supporting functional and acceptance tests of new deliveries
- Identify and perform performance tuning opportunities
- Analyze Data Quality issues and participate in resolving
For a good start, you will need:
- Excellent knowledge of programming and scripting languages such as Scala, Python, Java is an advantage
- Apache Spark and Spark Structured Streaming
- Experience with major Big data technologies and frameworks including but not limited to Hadoop, Hive, HBase, Oozie, Flume, ZooKeeper, NoSQL databases , Flink, Kafka, Nifi, Spark MlLib
- Experience with some of major relational database engines, like Oracle, Teradata, SQL Server; Oracle SQL, PL/SQL; Oracle ETL technology and tools (OWB, ODI)
- Experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines, architectures and data sets.
- Experience performing root cause analysis on internal and external data and processes to answer specific business questions and identify opportunities for improvement
- Experience in client-driven large-scale implementation projects
- Data Science and Analytics experience is a plus (Machine Learning, Recommendation Engines, Search Personalization)
- Strong experience in applications design, development and maintenance
- Practical expertise in performance tuning and optimization, bottleneck problems analysis
- Solid technical expertise & troubleshooting skills
- Possess expertise in Object-Oriented Analysis and Design
- Experience with Git, JIRA, Jenkins
- Experience with Agile
- Will be a plus: Experience with DWH and knowledge of the ETL technology and tools (OWB, ODI) is advantage
You will enjoy:
- Working in a dynamic and friendly environment which allows you to grow and develop.
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of working remotely.
- 25 days off per year.
- Attractive salary and participation in bonus reward system.
- Private health insurance and paid yearly regular medical check-up.
- Mobile phone with unlimited internet and Family Telenor tariff package.
- Recreation or health program.
- In-house training and development programs.
- Career development opportunities.
Please include your references in your CV, as reference check is an integral part of our selection process.
We hope to meet you soon!
Telenor Srbija deo je PPF grupe i na tržištu mobilne telefonije prisutan je od 2006. godine. Za to vreme, razvio se kao inovativna i uspešna kompanija sa vrhunskim, premium brendom koji se ističe na tržištu. Kao lider u zadovoljstvu korisnika, ima bogatu ponudu digitalnih usluga, telefona i dodataka na preko 140 prodajnih mesta u celoj zemlji. Prema priznanju Umlaut, Telenor je najbolja mreža u Srbiji koja pokriva celokupno stanovništvo 4G signalom, dok 4G signal pokriva više od 450 gradova. Kompanija ... Saznajte više
"U kompaniju sam došla još 1995. godine kada sam u tadašnjem Mobtelu dobila posao preko Omladinske zadruge da pakujem račune svega par dana mesečno. Ubrzo sam dobila preporuku da se javim na konkurs ... " Pročitajte celo iskustvo
- HRANA I PIĆE
- KOMPANIJSKI POPUSTI
- ZABAVNI SADRŽAJ
- EDUKACIJA, PROFESIONALNI RAZVOJ
- OBUKE, KONFERENCIJE
- PORODICA I RODITELJSTVO
- OBEZBEĐENA OPREMA ZA RAD
- NAGRADE, BONUSI, POKLONI
- FLEKSIBILNO RADNO VREME
- DODATNI SLOBODNI DANI
- DOBROVOLJNO ZDRAVSTVENO OSIGURANJE
- SPORT I REKREACIJA