- A leading software company rapidly expanding its technical development capacity in Serbia.
- With its Headquarters in France, the group is 500 people strong, mainly located in Europe, USA & Asia;
- We are global leaders in Product Life Cycle management software, dedicated to the Food & Beverage, Personal Care/Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics and chemical industries.
- Some of our global references are Carrefour, Mark & Spencer, El Corte Inglès, Auchan, Ahold, Sainsbury, McCormick, Mars Wrigley, Nestle.
- The technologies used include Google cloud, Microsoft .Net, .Net core, React, Docker, Kubernetes, SQl Server, Raven DB and Rabbit-MQ.
Come Join the Traceone Family
We are on a path to innovation, creating an end to end cloud-based solution, based ona platform that will transform the way people manage products. We invite you to come and be part of our transformation as we transition our current offering into a world class platform that we will be architecting and building together.
In Traceone we embrace agile principles and values with autonomous empowered teams, rapid release cycles and a continuous improvement mindset.
Welcome and be part of a vibrant, competent, and dynamic multicultural team and begin an exciting career journey with the Traceone team.
Within the Engineering department and the BI & Data Management team, this role consists, in an international and multicultural context, of participating, organizing and planning the design, development and testing of BI products at the heart of our SaaS software platform.
As part of an extended team, you will be liaising with colleagues in Europe.
- You understand the technical and functional requirements of customers
- You create and maintain optimal ETL pipelines, data and data marts
- You define the architecture of the data and data marts
- You develop and maintain dashboards and reports
- You participate in functional meetings and create dashboard mockups
- You automate manual processes for greater scalability and optimization of data delivery
- You work on the quality and reliability of data to ensure the provision of reliable data to our customers
- You provide regular reports to management and analyst
- You use the Agile methodology on a daily basis
- You propose ways to improve in order to optimize the performance, maintainability and costs of solutions
- You participate in the implementation, definition and optimization of the company's methodologies
- You share technical and methodological know-how with team members
- You speak English fluently
- You have more than 5 years of experience in creating data platforms
- You are familiar with Microsoft BI (SQL Server, SSIS)
- You have a solid experience with data visualization tools such as Looker, Tableau, PowerBI
- Ideally, you are proficient in Python. Knowledge of Data Lake, CI/CD, Machine learning is a plus
- You demonstrate speed of execution in the production of deliverables
- You adapt with ease to new languages and new development methods
- You demonstrate adaptability and creativity to identify appropriate technical solutions
- You are autonomous and rigorous in daily tasks
- You demonstrate curiosity about recent technologies
- Experience with Agile methodology is a plus
Beolink doo is a subsidiary company of Selerant group since 2008. Since 1990, Selerant solely focuses on formula-based manufacturing, specifically on New Product Development and Introduction (NPDI). Selerant initially began as a regulatory software provider and continually expanded the focus to encompass all NPDI processes. Introducing industry-leading initiatives, Selerant pioneered Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) software and introduced new SaaS with the Selerant Compliance Cloud. Selerant…Više o poslodavcu