CompStak envisions a commercial real estate industry where accurate and transparent data leads to better, faster deals for everyone. We gather critical information that is hard to access, then make it instantly and seamlessly available to our platform members.
Launched in 2012, we’ve built a network of 25,000 brokers, appraisers and research professionals across the country, using a unique crowdsourced model. Our clients enjoy the foremost lease and sale transaction data combined with a robust analytics platform. CompStak’s unique data and intuitive platform is used by the world’s largest real estate investors, lenders, brokers and appraisers to compare properties, underwrite investments and loans, close deals and track market trends.
CompStak has 100 team members in the US and overseas; and we continue to grow. We’re backed by top VCs and industry players like Canaan Partners, IA Capital, Transamerica, Moody’s, RealPage, 500 Startups, and Daily Mail Group, and have raised over $30m to date. Our HQ is in New York City, and we have regional offices in Atlanta, Chicago and Los Angeles.
We're looking for a data entry specialists to work as part of CompStak's growing Data Operations team in Serbia. This role will help maintain and improve our high standards of data quality as we scale. The role is a great fit for anyone with passion for solving riddles, the desire to build a process out of everything, and the aspirations to grow within the field of data quality and analytics.
- Review a variety of data files to identify pertinent information
- Extract key data points from various formats and file types
- Map and transform attributes from different data models
- Resolve data corrections
- Provide feedback and suggest process improvements
- Work closely with the different data groups to improve the flow of issues and solutions
- Maintain an open channel of communication with both business and technical teams across the company
- No work on Saturday
Skills & Experience
- English at C1 or above
- Proficient typing and data entry skills (45 WPM minimum)
- Proficient in working with and analyzing data
- Experience working with Excel
- Ability to concentrate for lengthy periods and perform accurately with adequate speed
- Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Willingness to ask questions
- Quick learner
Voted BuiltIn NYC and Crain's Best Places to Work, we pride ourselves on an environment that is fun, collaborative, and rewards hard work. We look forward to the value that future employees will add to our amazing teams!
CompStak is an equal opportunity employer that celebrates employees and applicants of all identities, backgrounds, abilities, and perspectives. We foster a welcoming work environment that supports diversity and inclusion, and we reject discrimination or harassment of any individual. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance with any part of the application process, please let us know. All employment decisions are made on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
- Sjedinjene Američke Države, New York, 36 COOPER SQUARE, 4TH FLOOR