For our office in Belgrade, we are looking for
Data Mining Specialist
Main Purpose and Goal
This role is responsible for managing the strategic set up on Process Data Mining Projects in EMEA.
The role is to identify, qualify and define new opportunities for process data mining, by identifying process inefficiencies and understanding the root causes in close collaboration with the business.
The role is to lead Celonis Implementation projects to ensure the optimal solution and technical design is implemented to tackle the defined use cases.
The role is to continuously ensure key business processes are controlled, visualized, monitored and measured cross business units.
The role is to drive sustainable value for our organization and support in transforming into data driven decision making.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain deep knowledge in Process Mining and its utilization
- Lead, manage and design process mining implementation projects
- Coordinate with developers, analysts and business users about data modelling and business use cases in order to model, measure and improve processes.
- Define, prioritize and monitor appropriate requirements and continuously review the process.
- Participate in process and innovation related projects and implementation.
- Ownership and responsibility of process mining in EMEA:
- Provoke, challenge and feed the organization with new and modern ways of data usage in alignment with analytics and process management in the organization.
- Deliver new ways to drive, predict and analyse today’s business and business processes
- 2+ years of work experience in the area of data analytics, process mining and/or consulting
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in business informatics, information sciences, data science, economics, statistics or a comparable degree
- Experience with database technologies, SQL, ETL, data modelling and analytics
- Knowledge and understanding of SAP ERP and business process
- Structured working methods and ability to work independently with personal responsibility and a proactive approach
- Very strong analytical skills
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills, persuasive power and a team player.
- Fluent in English
- Project management basics