Jackpot.com has an exciting full time remote to Serbia for the right person looking to develop their career in Legal & Compliance.
We are looking for a person who doesn't back down in front of the huge challenges, and who will stretch to the limits to reach his or her goals. Someone who is excited about the idea of working with the company's founders and other individuals who have a vast knowledge and experience in the business. We want someone who is not afraid to fail if it means learning from the process.
Reporting to the group’s Head of Legal and Compliance, you'll be actively involved in the development and implementation of procedures and policies in line with the applicable regulations as well as mitigating the business risk. You will work to warrant that all actions are conducted in accordance to the relevant gambling laws, including the personal data protection regulations in force, GDPR, ensuring the sensitive categories of the business and customer’s information are protected as demanded by the applicable data protection laws. You shall play an essential role to safeguard that the Company’s business activity remains in compliance with the online gambling regulation, the data protection laws and any other applicable law.
You will be required to:
- Act as Data Protection Officer of the Company and affiliate entities, to monitor and ensure that they remain compliant with the GDPR and the Data Protection Act and any other data protection and privacy rules.
- Oversee developments in any legislation concerning data protection and privacy.
- Review and implement all privacy procedures and policies of the Company and affiliates to ensure the full compliance and/or conformity with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR).
- Act as the primary point of contact for members of staff, regulators/authorities, and any relevant public bodies on issues related to data protection.
- Act as main point of contact between the company and data subjects and handle all data subject requests.
- Perform the Data Protection Impact Assessment and carry out or assist in any audits of the company relating to the data protection processes.
- Review Data Processing Agreements and where required Standard Contractual Requirements, as well as maintaining relevant record of signed agreements and processing activities.
- Deliver training on GDPR compliance to employees on a regular basis and promote a culture of data protection compliance across the companies’ subsidiaries.
- Providing regular reporting to the Head of Legal & Compliance and Board of Directors.
- Support the daily operation of the business activity and execute the relevant compliance checks ensuring the Company’s compliance with the applicable gambling regulation.
- Review and implement procedures and policies to ensure their compliance with the regulator’s enforcement and the relevant gambling regulations.
- Manage customers claim and/or requests related to the Company’s business activity, in accordance with the Company’s Customer Compliant Procedure.
- Any other tasks that management might assign
The requirements for this role are:
- At least two years’ experience as Data Protection Officer.
- A degree in law and demonstrate solid knowledge of GDPR, the Data Protection Act and any other applicable data protection and privacy rules.
- Excellent Microsoft skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- English at mother tongue level – with excellent written, and verbal communication skills required to produce high quality emails and letters to individuals at all levels of the organization.
- Strong organizational and time management skills, with the ability to multi-task and prioritize efficiently in rapidly changing environment.
- Self-motivated with high performance standards, able to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Can-do attitude, result-oriented person and effective under pressure with the ability to anticipate needs and seeks to improve work processes and proactively resolve issues.
- Demonstrate sound judgement with a high level of diplomacy and confidentiality.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to build effective working relationships
- Competitive salary and an attractive remuneration package
- Flexible start and finish working hours
- Hybrid working model which means that we offer our employees the option of working remotely or from the office.
- Professional development support
- Department team building activities
- Monthly get-togethers and activities
- Refer a friend bonus
- Daily fresh fruit, tea and coffee
More than a job, we will offer you the chance to grow professionally in a fun and young environment. At Jackpot.com, your skills will be valued, and you will work together with amazing colleagues to create and develop a vibrant company, which really pushes itself to the limits when it comes to create an exciting professional experience, not to miss!
Lottomatrix Technologies d.o.o.
- Srbija, Beograd, Francuska 17
- PIB: 110008590
- Matični broj: 21284009