Who are we?
DataBees helps sales & marketing teams prospect smarter, be more human in their outreach and drive productivity across their teams.
We do so by outsourcing all the lead research, list building, and time-intensive data processing that goes into outbound activity allowing them to spend 100% of their time on growing revenue.
We're self-funded, profitable, and growing sustainably. We work 100% remotely, with a small and globally distributed team all of whom work efficiently, take ownership and have great respect for each other.
As a critical part of supporting our sales outreach, you will be responsible for:
- Perform data research for different projects
- Analyze and collect data from different sources
- Work with large databases of leads, contacts, and accounts
- Understanding the sales team’s goals and requirements in order to find data that will help with outreach efforts
- Communicate clearly and be able to understand instructions
- Ensuring consistent, high-quality deliverables are produced in a timely manner
- Finding data and ensuring it is presented clearly and accurately, ready for the team to use
- Data Research experience
- Extremely detail-oriented and data literate
- Super organized, with the ability to balance and prioritize multiple tasks
- Outstanding levels of written and verbal English
- Independent, accountable, and reliable
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Experience with QA of data
- Stable internet connection: 10+ mbps
- Minimum of 8GB RAM and Core i3 above or equivalent processor
- Prior experience working fully remote
- Your own invoicing setup
- Experience working with Gsuite, Slack & LinkedIn (Sales Navigator)
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work with and learn from a hard-working, high achieving team, whilst being small enough to have a massive impact
- Career progression & a self-development budget
- Competitive salary, paid vacation, and sick leave
- A degree of flexibility in hours
- Sjedinjene Američke Države, Inostranstvo, 8, The Green