Data Scientist (Computer Vision)
Location: Belgrade, Novi Sad
Daon is an innovative provider of award-winning biometric identity assurance software products and services focused on meeting the needs of governments and large commercial organizations worldwide.
We are looking for a Data Scientist to join our Research team. This is an exciting time to join our company and a chance to be part of an established and successful product development team.
Apply the latest machine learning and computer vision technologies to process identity documents:
- Design & implement identity document-based algorithms for use in digital onboarding & identity authentication solutions
- Develop identity document processing algorithms for use in digital on-boarding solutions using state-of-the-art knowledge in machine learning, deep learning, image processing, & computer vision.
- Create solutions to perform document authentication, detect tampered documents, & prevent document fraud.
- Write product code to run on servers and smartphones.
- Test, evaluate, and configure identity document solutions.
- Create tools for data processing, labelling, and analysis
- Apply your expertise in identity documents, document authentication, document capture, computer vision, & image processing.
- Passionate about AI and identity documents.
- Experience in developing & training complex state-of-the-art algorithms.
- Strong machine learning and computer vision background (experience applying these techniques to identity document processing is a bonus).
- Proficiency in C++ & Python
- Proven experience with machine learning frameworks such as Tensorflow and Pytorch
- Working knowledge of image processing libraries & toolkits, including OpenCV and other open-source libraries.
- Ideally, have commercial experience with identity document capture & validation under visible light.
- Experience in low-resourced domains or using unsupervised/lightly supervised learning techniques is a bonus.
- Experience in collecting and generating training data.
- A quick learner with strong mathematical aptitude
At Daon, we know that ability comes in different shapes. We value passion, dedication, and a willingness to learn. Please consider applying if your experience is close to what we are looking for, as we believe that diversity is a fundamental strength.
- Ph.D or Masters in Computer Science, Engineering, a Maths related field, or equivalent
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written English
- Professional attitude and appearance
- An opportunity to work in the growing world of biometric and identity management technologies
- Competitive compensation & benefits
- Flexible working environment to create a very balanced work/life schedule for you and your family
And much more!
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30-minute introductory call with our HR Business Partner
- Candidates selected for 2nd round interview will then be invited to a series of practical interviews with members of the technical or functional team
- Successful candidates will be selected and contacted with an offer to join our team
If you believe you are the right person for this job, please send your CV to us. We are looking forward to hear from you. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. www.daon.com
O kompanijiOsnovan 2001. godine u Dablinu, Daon je postao jedna od vodećih svetskih kompanija prepoznata po inovacijama u oblastima biometrijske autentifikacije i identity menadžmenta. Daon je inovator u kombinovanju sigurnosnih rešenja koristeći biometrijsku autentifikaciju u oblastima digitalnog bankarstva, travel industrije, platnih sistema verifikacije, osiguranja, telekomunikacija i druge kritičke infrastrukture.Od osnivanja kompanije, naša misija je uvek ista: da postanemo vodeća identity…Više o poslodavcu