JAGGAER is the world’s leading provider of comprehensive spend management solutions with 2,000 customers connected to a network of 3.7 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia, and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source-to-Pay solutions with advanced capabilities and embedded intelligence to transcend the customer experience and simplify the complex enabling unparalleled adoption and customer outcomes. JAGGAER has pioneered spend solutions for over two decades and continues to lead the innovation curve by listening to customers and analyzing the market. Our solution suites are trusted by the world’s largest manufacturing, education, healthcare, pharmaceutical, retail, consumer package goods, transportation & logistics, business services, construction, utility companies, and public service organizations. www.JAGGAER.com
DATA SCIENTIST (M/F)
This is a position in our offices in Belgrade or Novi Sad, whatever location is better for you!
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Building innovative artificial intelligence and machine learning solutions such as intelligent recommendation engines, natural lanuage processing models, text processing/classifiers, application of network and graph analysis algorithms and tools and deep neural network learning.
- End-to-end design and implementation of data analysis systems; These include data collection, requirements engineering and specification, as well as the design of technical solutions based on business requirements.
- Identify ways to design and implement Internet-scale Data Mining and intelligent solutions in close collaboration with other Data Scientists and Data Engineers.
- Develop, test and validate production ready machine learning models
- Write High-performance queries and extract / process large-scale data
- Follow a well-structured and Agile development process with short release cycles, daily live deployments, and monthly releases
- Implement new features, expand existing features, work on customer specific enhancements and constantly improve the platform
- You are experienced programming languages suitable for machine learning/AI and Big Data applications (e.g. Python or R), and have already worked in a professional software development environment for a minimum of 3 years
- Experience in one or more of the following topics: Natural Language Processing and Understanding, Classification, Pattern Recognition and Referral Systems
- Working experience with with Machine learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Scikit learn and Machine learning platforms on AWS, Azure or GCP
- Experience with Relational/No-SQL database systems, Memcached, Symfony, React, Git and Jira is a plus
- Experience in working in Big Data driven environments is a plus
- Clean and correct code is highly important to you and you keep your debug-outputs tidy and write comments where necessary
- Good knowledge of algorithms, data structures, design patterns and efficient programming. A software-engineering related university degree is a plus
- Good command of English (written and spoken)
- Eager to learn, willing to share knowledge and able to adapt to new processes and workflows
- Short communication channels and room for your creative ideas
- Education, coaching and support for your personal development
- An international, professional environment with exciting opportunities
- Private Health Insurance, FitPass...
- A modern office in New Belgrade or Novi Sad
Apply now and be part of our success!
JAGGAER is the world’s largest independent spend management company, with over 2,000 customers connected to a network of 4 million suppliers in 70 countries, served by offices located in North America, Latin America, throughout Europe, the United Kingdom, Australia, Asia, and the Middle East. JAGGAER offers complete SaaS-based Source to Pay eProcurement solutions with advanced Spend Analytics, Sourcing, Supplier Management, Contract Lifecycle Management, Savings Tracking, and intelligent…Više o poslodavcu