Daon is an innovative provider of award-winning biometric identity assurance software products and services focused on meeting the needs of governments and large commercial organizations worldwide.
We are looking for a part-time Data Validation Associates to join our VeriFLY team. This is an exciting time to join our company and a chance to be part of an established and successful team.
VeriFLY is the first widely accepted mobile health travel document verification app that offers travelers a secure and simple way to confirm their destination’s COVID-19 requirements. By streamlining the check-in and documentation verification process at home before departure, travelers have peace of mind knowing they can safely navigate their journey.
This is a part-time position, requiring 4 hours of work per day. Hours are flexible, and some weekends are required in rotation. It is a 6 months fixed contract assignment, with the possibility of an extension.
What will you do:
- Log in on our VeriFLY review portal on a daily basis
- Complete the list of required tasks to hit the review quota.
- Validate and process COVID test
- Validate vaccine data
- Verify travel documents against different country restrictions.
At Daon, we know that ability comes in different shapes. We value passion, dedication, and willingness to learn. Please consider applying if your experience is close to what we are looking for, as we believe that diversity is a fundamental strength.
- Excellent computer and Web skills and experience
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Very good verbal and written English
- The job is more suited for technical students
- An opportunity to work in the growing world of biometric and identity management technologies
- Flexible working environment to create a very balanced work/life schedule for you and your family
- Competitive compensation and various Daon benefits
- And much more!
- Qualified applicants will be invited to schedule a 30-minute introductory call with team members
- Candidates selected for 2nd round interview will then be invited to interview with hiring manager
- Successful candidates will be selected and contacted by HR with an offer to join our team
O kompanijiOsnovan 2001. godine u Dablinu, Daon je postao jedna od vodećih svetskih kompanija prepoznata po inovacijama u oblastima biometrijske autentifikacije i identity menadžmenta. Daon je inovator u kombinovanju sigurnosnih rešenja koristeći biometrijsku autentifikaciju u oblastima digitalnog bankarstva, travel industrije, platnih sistema verifikacije, osiguranja, telekomunikacija i druge kritičke infrastrukture.Od osnivanja kompanije, naša misija je uvek ista: da postanemo vodeća identity…Više o poslodavcu