The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is a neutral, impartial and independent humanitarian organization that works to protect and assist people affected by armed conflict and other situations of violence. To find out more about ICRC mission and its activities visit www.icrc.org
As part of the ICRC Logistics Division, the Quality Assurance Unit in Geneva ensures that the Pharmaceutical Establishment of the ICRC headquarters complies with the Swiss National Drug Regulatory Authority (Swissmedic) and the current European Good Distribution Practices guidelines (GDP).
The Data & Compliance Pharmacist collects, updates and archives data and documentation on suppliers and products. S/he is also responsible for cold-chain follow up and providing administrative support.
The Belgrade Shared Services Center is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the following position:
Data and Compliance Pharmacist
- Collects through suppliers, updates and archives GDP legal documentation: manufacturing and wholesales licences as well as GMP/GDP certificates
- Collects from suppliers product CoAs, Free Sale Certificates (FSCs), Certificates of Pharmaceutical Products (CPPs), ISO & EC certificates, Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) and uploads to SharePoint
- Continually updates product-manufacture-supplier-licence holder data in the ERP in use
- Releases or rejects products following a cold chain breakdown as well as archives cold chain breakdown reports
- Participates in the administration of supply chain and suppliers` complaints
- Participates in organization of supplier audits
- University degree in Pharmacy along with 6-9 years of experience (minimum 3 in pharmaceutical industry: manufacturer or wholesaler), preferably in QA or regulatory affairs
- Good knowledge of pharmaceutical products and regulatory aspects as well as of pharmaceutical regulatory documentation
- Previous experience in ERP systems (JDE, SAP, ORACLE)
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office
- Excellent command (spoken and written) of English; French is an asset
- Self-motivated, autonomous and able to work independently as well as rigorous, well-organized and accurate
- Strong attention to details and ability to read legal documents
- Beneficiary and client-oriented
WHAT WE OFFER
- Work and progressive professional development in an exciting international environment
- An inspiring opportunity to practice your profession in a humanitarian and multicultural organization
- Stimulating benefits package
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV and Motivation letter exclusively in English.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Medjunarodni komitet Crvenog krsta
- Srbija, Beograd, Vladimira Popovica 38
- PIB: 102474882
- Matični broj: 17744968